Grounded

Once Yongguk, you, Jongup and Zelo reached your house, all of you went in.

"Appa, you went to fetch them?" Youngjae asked, curious. "Jae not now, appa's tired. Let's talk later, alright?" Yongguk said and went into his shared room with Jieun.

"What's wrong with appa?" Daehyun asked, curious and worried once Yongguk closed his room door. "Hyungs, Junhongie cheated on his history test just now." Jongup whispered to them and they looked at Zelo, wide-eyed. "Junhong-ah.." Youngjae said as he looked at him.

"Eunyoung-ah, do you want to go to your room?" Youngjae asked as he saw you expression and you nodded weakly. "Come, let's go. Dae oppa will accompany you." Youngjae said and nudged Daehyun. "Let's go Eunyoungie." Daehyun said as he smiled and brought you to your room.

It's night and both Himchan and Hyosung are in your house. "Yongguk-ah, what happened? What did Junhongie do?" Himchan asked, curious. "Himchan-ah, i don't know how the two of you are going to take this but.. He umm.. He cheated on his history test and got detention for a day." Yongguk said and Himchan sighed. "Why did he suddenly do that?" Hyosung asked, dissapointment in her voice. "Rebellious age?" Yongguk answered, unsure.

"Yah! Let's eat!" Jieun shouted from the dining table. "Let's eat first." Himchan said and they nodded. Once you walked in with Daehyun, you looked him. "Oppa.. Appa is not angry, is he?" You asked, worried. "Don't worry, he's not. Appa is just dissapointed." Daehyun assured and you nodded your head.

After eating, you walked to your room. "Dae, Jae, what's wrong with Eunyoungie?" Jieun asked, curious and worried. "Eomma, Eunyoung is just afraid of appa now since he's face looks scary." Youngjae said, making Jieun and Daehyun laughed. "Let appa cool down then i'll ask him to talk to Eunyoungie." Jieun said and they nodded.

Meanwhile, Himchan, Hyosung and Yongguk are in the living room with Zelo. "Junhong-ah, why did you do that?" Hyosung asked, curious. "Just feel like it." Zelo said as he looked at them. "Kim Junhong, you do know that what you did is a bad right?" Himchan asked and Zelo nodded with an annoyed look. After they discussed, Himchan and Hysoung decided to ground him with no tv and skate-boarding for five days.

After awhile, they brought Jongup and Junhong home. "Honey, i think you'd better go and see Eunyoungie. Dae and Jae said she's afraid of you right now because of your angry expression." Jieun said as she hugged him and he hugged back.