4

Danielle's P.O.V

Once I stepped inside I saw no one so I kept walking and we have a pretty big house so I knew it would take me a while to find my dad. Once I got to the living room there they where the exact people I didn't want to see. Brianna and David on the couch making out.

Great just my luck when I tried sneaking away they noticed me.

Both of then have smirks in their faces that I want to slap off.

"May I help you?"Brianna says

I really didn't feel like crying anymore, I was done with that so I said "No I didn't mean to interrupt anything I'll be upstairs if you need me you whore."

She looked so angry and then David was laughing so hard he snorted, so she was sending him glares. And to top it all off when I was about to leave but David says "Your ass looks really nice today as always" so she got even more mad. I didn't say anything back though, I'm not ready to talk to him yet. I fell so hard and trust me I was not caught.

******Flashback******

Me and David have been dating for over 8 months and I'm happy as ever.

I bought him a t-shirt so I'm just going to take it to his house.

I got to the door and found the spare key and opened the door. I know what your thinking but we always let each other in. So when I walked in and I knew his mom wasn't home since her car wasn't in the driveway so I kept walking up to his room. When I got there I opened the door he was in his boxers on his bed. But there was was a girl on top of him not just any girl but Holly and they where kissing. I could feel the tears pouring down my checks. They stopped kissing and looked at me. He smiled and said "Hey babe".

I opened my mouth but no word came out I just stood there shocked. What really killed me was when he said "Can you leave please I have some unfinished business here" he pointed at Holly. I just walked away and went into my car and cried my eyes out. When I got home my dad wasn't home but all my siblings where and my brother was so mad he went over to David's house and broke his arm. Plus gave him a black eye. After I told him not to.

My sisters where trying to comfort me but it made everything worse. I wanted to be alone. Word of the wise don't trust guys. I didn't eat for 3 days, it would if been longer but then my dad found out I was lying so I was forced to eat. I started functioning after about 2 weeks.

*End of flashback*

I'm done with him! like a 100% done and I don't care if him and Brianna start dating but when she gets hurt she better not come to me. I changed into a pair of sweatpants and a sports bra. I laid down to take a nap and right when I was falling asleep my phone rings. All I can think is why me. Like I need my sleep before school starts. Well whoever is texting me I'm about to tell them off, I picked up my phone and I saw it was Austin.

'Hey I just wanted to thank you for the amazing day and I have a concert coming up do you have tickets?' He asked

''No thank you for the amazing day and of course I have tickets, front row actually' I replied with a smile on my face

'Wow looks like we have a Mahomie here' I laughed and nodded my head then replied with

'Of course. Mahomie 4 life!'

'Your hilarious. I was wondering if you wanted to hang out tomorrow. Only if you want to though.' So you know that feeling when your about to faint yeah I'm getting it right now

'Yea sure I would love to' I tried keeping it cool

'Thanks babe I'll pick you up at 12. Wear a bathing suit '

'Ok I will bye'

'Bye shawty ;)'

I need to remember that I'm friends with him because I know I need to stop because I jut can't get into another relationship. I'm just not ready. I know the Austin Mahone from magazines and the internet but I don't know the real him at least not all of it. I got to know a lot of him today which was fun.

I wasn't really tired anymore so i went to my mini fridge and grabbed some food and started watching tv. I went on Twitter and Instagram for a while and the last time I saw my clock it was 7

I woke up at 9:30 feeling like I had something to do but I couldn't put my finger in it. But the I remembered what I've had to do for the past week. I completely forgot about this. Damn it!