15

Austin's P.O.V

I was on Cloud 9!

Finally I could call her mine she's all mine know one else's.

While Danielle and I where walking backstage everyone was giving us high fives and me pats on the back. I could tell she was confused but I would explain it to her later that for the last four hours I was stressing all if this.

Finally getting to my dressing room I pulled Danielle in with me. She sat on the sofa while I started to take off all my stage clothes. I could see her blush as I pulled down my pants.

"I thought you would be a boxers kind of guys" she giggled

"Nope I only wear briefs hate boxers" I smiled as I pulled on a clean and more comfortable pair of dark jeans. From the corner of my eye I saw her get up and walk over to me as I was zipping up my jeans. She hugged my waist and I turned around. I took in her appearance and started laughing

"What are you laughing at Mr.Mahone" she giggled with me

"Well Romo I love you're shirt and boots, you look cute"

"Thanks, my friend he makes shirts and I asked him to make this one for me"

"Well you look sexy" she blushed and smiled lightly kissing my lips. I kissed her more forcefully and pulled her bottom lip and sucked on it for a while. She moaned and wrapped her beautiful fingers around my hair and pulled at my roots. I moved my hands under that sexy little crop top and pulled a little on her bra. That's what made her go crazy as she arched her back and kissed me even harder.

1.You know how you love your best friend?

2.And you know how when your in the moment and your interrupted you want to kill that person who I interrupted you?

3.And you know how you can't kill your best friend or anyone for that matter?

Well I was about to break that rule. Alex came bursting through the door and so did the rest of the crew including Bailey. I quickly got off Danielle and screamed at Alex

"Have you ever heard of knocking!"

He calmly said "Yeah I have thanks" and smiled

I got up an pulled on a black V-neck and Danielle fixed her shirt. It was still to short for her to be in while she was around a whole bunch of guys. And she's too naive to be showing that much skin. So I grabbed a sweatshirt and pulled her to the corner of the room where no was could hear us.

"Hey are you cold?" I asked rubbing her arm softly. I could feel the goose bumps on her skin

"Yeah it's a little cold in here why?" I handed her my sweatshirt and she smiled and thanked me. I would have to thank the guys that work the AC because of it wasn't cold I wouldn't have any excuse for her to wear my sweatshirt. We went back to the couch and I sat down and pulled Danielle into my lap. She leaned back and put her face into the crook of my neck. She smiled and gave my neck a couple little kisses. I laughed and everyone looked over at us so we both started laughing.

A couple minutes later Danielle slid off my lap and went to go get a water bottle. All of a sudden the door burst open and in comes Rocco and my mom. Damn it does no one know how to knock in a door.

"Hey guys, Austin that was a great show you did, amazing" My mom gave me a quick hug

"Hey Michelle" Danielle came back and gave my mom and hug. I was really happy that they got along something that my mom rarely did with my girlfriends.

"Hi I don't think we've met yet. I'm Rocco Austin's manager" Him and Danielle shook hands as Danielle said "Hi I'm Austin's girlfriend" Just hearing her say those words that she's finally my girlfriend makes me feel like the luckiest guy in the world. Danielle came back to the couch and I made a little space for her to sit down considering that my mom was in the room but half of her body was still on top of me. She handed me the Coke I asked for and I smiled and thanked her. I popped the can open and took a sip.