~Sonia~

~
Sonia gripped gundam's hand tightly as she led him around the castle. She went on about history, and architecture. Gundam took it all in, letting Sonia have her fun. She stopping front of her bedroom door. She turned towards him a little flushed " This is my room. You will stay here with me until we have an open...room." She said. Gundam looked a little shocked but nodded. Sonia pushed the door open, Gundam entered along with the four dark devas. Sonia had put all of her things away. She stacked Gundam's things neatly on a chair in the corner. He looked around the room, then turned back to Sonia. Sonia opened her mouth to speak but was cut off by a loud knock at the door. Sonia panicked, she rushed over to the stack of paperwork on her desk. She grabbed the paper work and turned towards the door. She tripped trying to reach the paperwork she was holding spilled everywhere. The door swung open, her cousin, the current King entered." Sonia. I see your finally back. It's about time too. I have an important meeting tomorrow I expected you to be there." He said.  Sonia kneeled down and picked up the papers " Yes. Of course sir." She replied.
He turned and looked Gundam up and down "And who is this?" He asked turning to face Sonia. Sonia stood trying to tidy up her papers " Ah, yes this is Gundam. My friend, the one that I said may never wake up. Well he did, and he is here to stay." She replied with a hint of annoyance in her voice. The king glanced back over at Gundam " Right. That friend. Sonia...forget it." He said. He walked out of the room shaking his head. Sonia closed the door behind him. She slumped against it and sighed. Gundam looked at her confused. " That is my cousin. He is the king. He took my place because after everything I've done...they do not well trust me." She said standing up straight. Gundam's eyes narrowed " Why would they not trust you? That was not you, you have changed." He said irritated with her family. Sonia took a deep breath " Your memories have not fully returned yet...so you don't know. I-I killed my parents and forced the crown upon myself. After all that I can't lead this country. I can not be queen...but it is alright I am at peace with it." She said her voice full of pain. She turned to face Gundam " It's hard to talk...about." Her voice broke, and she began to tear up. Gundam embraced her, she buried her face in the crook of his neck. " I still have nightmares. I live in constant fear that one day I'll snap back into that thing. I am scared of myself...more then anything." She whispered. Gundam ran his fingers though her hair. He blushed and placed a soft kiss on her head. " I will always be there for you Sonia...No matter what." He promised. Sonia sniffed and looked up " I know. As will I." She said with a warm smile. She kissed him softly,then released him. Gundam stood there red faces, and unmoving. Sonia giggled, and wiped away the last of her tears. She extended her hand to him " If you need me I'll be here." She said looked up at him. He flashed her a smile and took her hand.
•~•
'Gundam stood in a dark room filled with faces he didn't recognize. Each of them stood here pointing at him. Chanting 'Guilty' in complete unison. Crying filled the room and the chanting fades out. Gundam turned to find him self faces get a young girl. She stood with a doll in one hand, her other in a fist at her side. Her eyes where red, tears rolled down her cheeks. The girl turned her pigtails flew in all directions. Another Gundam appeared he sat upon a large breast. The young girl fell back and trembling in fear. "Please...don't hurt me..." She begged. The other Gundam lifted his hand and then quickly lowered it. Massive lions and jungle animals lunged at the girl. She screamed and the blood splatter hit his face. Gundam shook in fear, his other self looked at him. " You and I Are the same monster! You can't escape me! I'm part of you forever..." He shouted.'  Gundam's eye lids shot open, his breath heavy and rugged. He wiped away the sweat on his brow. He turned on his side to find Sonia sleeping peacefully beside him. It was just a dream he told him self. He pulled Sonia closer to him. She would protect him, and he her. He slowly drifted back to sleep, praying for the night terrors to end.

________________________________
(POV note)

~ = Sonia's POV
•~• = Gundam's POV

~~ =Fuyuhiko's POV
~•~= Peko's POV