~Fuyuhiko~

~•~
' Peko stood in front of her master sword in hand. Ready to slay anyone he asked. He sat in a large chair, his hands folded in his lap. He didn't speak, she looked down to find her blade stained red with blood. She looked up to find Natsumi standing in front of her. " This is all
Your falt you know. I'm dead because you couldn't protect me. And look what you've turned my brother into. He's a monster. All because you couldn't protect me! Your a failure Peko! And failures aren't worthy of my brother." She hissed. Peko took a step back, trying to hold in her pain and anger. " Your more unworthy then the despair queen herself. Your a sorry excuse for a tool." She spat stepping closer to her. Peko backed I into a wall, tightly gripping her sword. Natsumi smirked " Even he wishes our parents never saved you."she said stepping even closer. Peko felt her blade collided with Natsumi's neck. She closed her eyes, tears forming in them.' When she opened her eyes she was in her own room. Her hair glued to her damp skin, she blinked then sat up. That dream was one that she had quite often. Ever since the death of Natsumi, she had dreamt she was the cause of her death. Peko glanced over and saw her sword proppedagainst the wall. She rose up from her futon, and walked over to it. She picked up the blade, she slowly removed the covering. She stared down at her reflection in he blade. She let out a sad sigh, and lifted the blade to her neck. Her door slid open, Peko turned around pointing her blade at the intruder. She found fuyuhiko at the other end, his eyes clouded with worry. Peko dropped the blade and fell to her knees. She could have killed him, she would have killed him if had only been a inch closer. Tears fell from her eyes, as she stared down at her hands. She had killed thousands with these hands, and many more with the blade in front of her. Fuyuhiko kneeled down in front of her, she looked up at him. She opened her mouth to speak but he cut her off.
" I know. I know, it's ok." He said wrapping his arms around her. Peko hesitated to hold him with her dirty hands. " I understand that it's a  lot to take in. But you have to forgive yourself." Fuyuhiko said trying to sound strong. But they both new they had done wrong. " I'm sorry." Peko whispered as she wrapped her arms around him as well. " Don't apologize." He said pulling away to look at her. " I could have killed you." She sobbed. Fuyuhiko smiled and wiped away her tears. " It's ok." He reassured her. Peko set her head on his shoulder, she calmed herself before speaking again. " I keep dreaming of Natsumi." She said still hiding her face. " Not a night passes where I don't." He replied. Peko looked up at him, he placed a kiss on her head. " I'll stay with you until you fall asleep." He said pulling her close.
~~
Fuyuhiko tucked a lock of peko's hair behind her ear and He placed a kiss on her head. He stood and slipped out of her room. He hopped she would sleep soundly now. He had rushed to her room when he had first heard her voice. The estates walls where thin, he could hear her calming herself from down the hall. He entered his room and sighed. He had seen what she was doing only seconds before she pointed her blade at him. Peko had always had trouble coping with her pain, this was no different. From now on he was going to help her, the best he could. He would help her end the pain without ending herself.
________________________________
( POV Note )
~~ = Fuyuhiko
~•~ = Peko
~ = Sonia
•~• = Gundam