~Sonia~

•~•
Gundam slipped the ring into his jacket pocket, and pick up several of Sonia's many bags. Sonia skipped around, playing twenty questions. When they reached his old apartment, Gundam pulled the key out of his pants pocket. He unlocked the door and pushed it open. Sonia slipped it side, her eyes sparkled with wonder. The apartment was a small two bedroom,one bath in the center of Tokyo. Gundam set Sonia's bags in the bedroom, and he set the four devas in there hamsters home, in his office. Which was now lacking animals, but he would fill it again. Sonia slipped into the room behind him " Is this where you work?" She asked stepping up beside him. Gundam looked over at her " Yes. I run my blog here, as well as care for my animals here." He answered. Sonai smiled at him, and grabbed his hand. " Your going to continue it yes?" She asked. Gundam nodded " Yes." Sonia giggled " Good. Now I must unpack." She said bouncing off. Gundam trailed after her, and sighed. Sonia began to pull hundreds of clothes from her bags. " Why must you have this many clothes?" Gundam asked eyeing the pile of clothes. " Simple. I must always look my best." She said folding clothes and tucking them away. " Even this. You must keep this." Gundam said holding up a hideous article of clothing. Sonia sighed " Maybe not that one. But everything else stays!" Sonia restated. Gundam sat on the edge of his bed, watching Sonia scurry about. Once Sonia was finished she picked up the phone off the night stand. She sat next to Gundam " Look. Fuyuhiko sent this to me. It's a picture of there baby." She said. Gundam looked at her confused " The baby was born? Four months early?" He asked. Sonia shook her head " No it's a ultrasound. Look." She said handing him the phone. " He told me there having a little girl." Sonia said with a smile. " I'm so happy for them. Gundam looked at her for a moment, he handed her the phone and stood. " It is stuffy in here. In going on a walk, care to come with me?" He asked. " I would love too!" Sonia chirped. Gundam's heart was beating fast, today was the day. He was gonna ask her today.
~
Sonia skipped down the street, with Gundam not to far behind her. They visited a beautiful park along the way. Sonia shivered it was colder then she had thought, she pulled her jacket around herself tightly. Sonia grabbed Gundam's hand and rested her head in his shoulder as they walked. They stopped to take a break on a bridge above a small creek. " Sonia..." Gundam said suddenly. She looked at him and smiled. " Yes Gundam." Gundam grabbed her hands " There is something I would like to ask you." He said. Sonia's heart began to race. " Yes, what is it?" She asked gripping his hands. Gundam pulled out a sank box and opened it. " Will you marry me?" He asked. Sonia covers her mouth with both hands, tears formed in her eyes. She squealed " Yes...yes! I will!." She said throwing herself at him. Gundam slipped the ring on to her finger, and kissed her softly. " I'm glad. For a moment there I thought you where going to shoot me down." He said. Sonia hugged him tightly " I'll always say yes to you." She replied. As they where walking back, the sun began to set. " It is already sundown." Sonia said shocked. " Time sure dose fly." Gundam looked at her " When you have a mountain of clothes it takes time to put them away." He laughed. Sonia cocked an eyebrow and smiled " Yes it dose." She said gripping his hand tighter. She smiled up at him, she was beyond glad she had meet him. She was blessed to be dating him, and she was more then lucky to be marrying him.