~Sonia~

{ Quick Note: this chapter will contain a lot of random little ship moments with all the sdr2 characters. ( Apologies if you don't agree with the ships. What ships? There listed at the end of the fic. )Chiaki will also somehow be alive, cus I love and need her alive. }

~
Sonia held Gundam's hand, as they walked over to there friends. Everyone was meeting up, and Sonia couldn't pass up a chance to see her friends. Her wedding band glistened in the sunlight, she squeezed Gundam's hand. Everyone stood in a large group, chatting, holding hands, and hugging. Akane challenged Nekomaru, Hiyoko held hands with Mahiru, and Chiaki chatted with hajime. Everything felt like it should, Sonia felt at home. She greeted everyone, and they all say down for a picnic.
" Ibuki is ready to get this party started!" Ibuki shouted. " I agree. Let's eat!" Akane cheered digging in to the food. At one end of the table Peko held a fussy baby. " I could hold her if you like?" Mahiru asked. " I left my bundles of joy at home with the sitter. So I'm a bit lonely." Peko nodded " Yes of course. " she said handing her off. Fuyuhiko looked at Mahiru " Careful she bites. I'm not kidding, she's teething." He warned. Mahiru laughed " She is so cute." Natsumi cooed and flailed her arms. Hiyoko looked at the baby " I think are kids are cuter. But hats of to Fuyuhiko, your kid has your face. Of course I'm sure she won't look like a baby forever." She snickered. Fuyuhiko's eye twitched " What was that bitch?" He said annoyed. " You heard me." She spat. They glared at each other before turning there attention back to there wives. Mahiru handed Natsumi off to Sonia " You looked like you wanted to hold her." She said with a wink. Sonia smiled " Yes, I do. I just love children." Natsumi stared up at her with her large red eyes, then she laughed. Sonia smiled Gundam looked over as did Souda. " I don't understand kids." He said looking at Natsumi. " There are many things you do not understand Souda." Gundam said. " Maybe you should try holding her." Sonia suggested. " Do not let him or teruteru fucking touch my kid." Fuyuhiko said. Tsumiki screamed and slipped, everyone sighed. Komaeda helped her to her feet and calm down. She took a seat next to Sonia. " He he, it's so wonderful to see you all. I have missed you." She said cheerfully. Hiyoko rolled her eyes, and Ibuki clapped. " Ibuki is happy to see you all to!" She said pointing at the sky. " Even trash like me?" Komaeda asked. Fuyuhiko slammed his head on the table. " Yes of course." Chiaki said warmly. Fuyuhiko lifted his head from the table, he looked over at hajime. " How are you doing? We haven't heard much from you since we left the island." He asked. Hajime shrugged and held Chiakis hand under the table " Just fine." He replied. Sonia glanced over at Gundam to find him drawing demon circles on his napkin. Sonia handed the baby back off to Mahiru. Souda sat in between her and Gundam. " How bout you two?" He asked. Everyone turned to them " Not much. Uh...we got married." She said showing off her wedding band. Everyone but Souda congratulated them. Chiaki now held the baby, something about baby's drew Sonia to them. Nagito stood over her wagging his finger over her. Eventually she got sick of his teasing and bit him. Fuyuhiko laughed " That's my daughter." Peko rolled her eyes. She scooped up her baby and returned to her seat. Sonia stood and sat next to Gundam once more, she took his hand. The small talk continued until Fuyuhiko started to curse everyone out, which wasn't new, and no one was fazed. Teruteru made perverted comments, Mikan apologized for everything, Komaeda ran his mouth about how useless he was, and everyone felt at home once again. The event slowly came to an end, Sonia said her goodbyes, she stopped and hugged Souda " It was most wonderful to see you again. Please take care."she said releasing him. Souda stood frozen from shock. She hugged Mahiru, Hiyoko, hajime, Chiaki, and everyone else. As her and Gundam made there way home she turned to him. " I'm glad we went through all of those terrible things. Because if not then...well we may have never been able to become this close of friends. No, where not friends where family." She smiled warmly and kissed Gundam's cheek. She couldn't be happier.

________________________________
Ships used in fic:
Mahiru & Hiyoko
Hajime & Chiaki & Komaeda ( ot3 )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading 💕
Comment, vote, and enjoy! 😊
🎉 Over 400 views!!! Omg thanks so much 🎉
~ Iris 🌸