one

lily's pov:
"lily can you please come downstairs?" my mom said from the living room.

I went downstairs and into the living room where my parents and my two older brothers were at.

"okay what's up?" I said while taking a seat on the couch.

"we are leaving for a five month business trip so that means you are going to be with your brothers." my dad told me.

yay I am going to have a fun time with my two brothers for five months!!! note sarcasm. my brothers are so annoying they think that they can get any girls.

my mom knew how I felt because she grew up with two older brothers. "okay." I nodded. "oh and make sure you guys don't have any parties when we are gone." my mom said while looking at my brothers.

•••
"sweetie make sure you brothers behave and there is emergency money in my closet." my dad explained before leaving.

"I am gonna miss you guys." I said while waving bye to them as they drove out of the driveway.

I went back inside and edited a video before uploading it onto my channel.

ding. I got a notification from instagram.

'cody flom (@codyflom) just started following you.'

cody flom? I should check out his page to see who he is because he sounds familiar.

I swiped to unlock my phone and checked his instagram page.

he is a scooter rider and a youtuber. I kept on checking out his page because I was just curious.

after checking out his page I followed him back. I went downstairs to the kitchen to get chips from the pantry.

"LILY CAN YOU PLEASE GET ME A SODA FROM THE REFRIGERATOR!!!!" my brother yelled from the game room.

I grabbed the soda and gave it to him. "thanks lily your the best." I rolled my eyes and went to my room to watch netflix.

•••
after watching netflix I went to shower and change into my pjs. I checked all of my social medias before going to bed. I got a dm on instagram from cody flom. I clicked on the box.

cody to lily: 'hey'
lily to cody: 'hi'
seen
cody to lily: 'how are you?'
lily to cody: 'good, you?'
cody to lily: 'same.'
lily to cody: 'how did you find my page? just wondering.'
cody to lily: 'I have seen you in tanner and jake's recent video.'
lily to cody: 'oh I see.'
cody to lily: 'yep'
lily to cody: 'it's getting late I am gonna go now.'
cody to lily: 'okay but can I have your number?'
lily to cody: 'sure.' I gave him my number.
cody to lily: 'thanks and goodnight.'
lily to cody: 'no problem.'
seen

after I turned my phone off I went straight to bed because I was really tired and I have to do a collab with some youtubers.