eight

lily's pov:
"oh lily sweetie it's time for you to wake up." I heard corey say while capron was filming. "get out of my room now and leave me alone." I whined.

"lily come on we are being serious though pack up your bags we are going to spain." capron said. I crawled out of bed and did my morning routine.

after finishing getting ready, I packed up my bags and joined everyone downstairs for breakfast.

"good morning sleepyhead." my brothers laughed at me and I glared at them. "boys stop it." my mom said.

we all finished with our breakfast so we went to the car to put all the bags in the trunk and drove off to the airport.

•••
"ayyee we finally made it to spain!!!" I said to my vlog camera. my mom and dad joined in and did a little dance. "oh my gosh you guys are so embarrassing." I said while laughing.

we drove to the hotel and put all of our bags inside before leaving to go sight seeing.

"hey tanner." I said while giving him a high five. "hey lily." he said. we were all going to explore barcelona with my brothers, cody, jordan , and my parents.

"lets go to mcdonald's." corey said while riding to the fast food place. "hi can I order a mcflip?" corey said. "a mcflip?" the worker asked him. "yeah a mcflip." he got on the counter and did a backflip on his scooter. "MCFLIP!!!!!" he cheered and the rest of us were clapping.

after that we went outside and explored some more before going to our hotel rooms.

•••
"hey lily can you hold my phone while the boys and I are going to do some tricks?" cody asked me. "sure." I said "thanks your the best." he gave me a hug.

ding. he got a text from this girl named trinity with these emojis 💑😘🔥❤. the text said 'hi babe I can't wait for tonight!!!'

I can't believe it I thought cody actually liked me but I guess not. I felt a tear roll down my cheeks so I quickly wiped it away.

"uhmm lily is everything alright?" capron asked me while taking a seat next to me. I nodded trying to act like nothing happened.

"no you are lying to me. you were crying about something. just tell me so I can help you out." he said. "fine cody to me to hold his phone and he got a text from this girl named trinity asking him if he was ready for tonight. I thought he liked me." I said holding back my tears.

"lily maybe he wasn't the right guy for you I mean there are plenty of guys out there that might be perfect for you." he said while giving me a hug. "yeah maybe you're right. I am gonna head back to the room now." I said while giving him cody's phone.

•••
I walked to the elevator and this guy bumped into me. "bro watch where you are going geez?" I said. "oh I am sorry." he looked up from his phone holy macaroni cheese balls he is fricking hot. "no it's okay and sorry for being rude to you." I said nervously. "oh silly me my name is brody." he said holding out his hand waiting for me to shake his. "nice to meet you brody my name is lily." I said while shaking his hand.

we went to a coffee shop near by the hotel. "so where are you from?" I asked. "los angeles, you?" he said. "san diego." I sipped my coffee. "can I get your number?" he asked me. "sure." I punched in my number. we talked for a couple of more hours and went back to the hotel.

"well I have to go before my brothers freak out it was nice meeting you brody." I said. "it was nice meeting you too lily maybe we can hang out tomorrow?" he said hugging me. "sure." I smiled and waved before going into the elevator.

•••
"uhmm excuse me missy where did you go?" corey asked me once I walked into the room.

"I went to a coffee shop with a friend that I just met couple hours ago so now if you will excuse me I am going to take a shower." I said while grabbing my clothes.

after the shower we all went downstairs to the buffet and ate dinner. "hey guys meet my girlfriend trinity." cody said while wrapping his arms around her waist. "ughh I am gonna barf soon." I whispered to tanner. "lily!!" he laughed making cody and trinity glare at us and I just rolled my eyes.

"so trinity how did you meet cody?" I said while sipping on my water. "uhmm we were talking for three months on instagram." she said with her annoying voice. "oh okay." I gave cody a cold glare.

•••
"lily what the hell is your problem?!?!?" cody and I were currently having an argument.

"oh what's my problem my problem is you." I pointed to him. "me? what did I do?" he yelled. "I thought we had a thing going on but I guess not." I said the last part quietly. "we aren't dating lily and I don't think we are ever going to date." he said while leaving the room.

after he left the room I went to bed feeling like crap because he is right we aren't dating so why was I acting like this.