seven

lily's pov:
I looked at who it was and there stood my parents!!! "mom dad you guys are back!!!" I gave them both a hug. "yeah and we heard about you and cody." my dad said. "yeah what about him?" I said "he is a good kid and we have known him for a while now." my mom said. "your mom and I are fine with you dating him and yes we mean it." my dad said. wow my parents are the best but cody and I are just best friends right?

•••
we all went to the living room to listen to my parents talk about their business trip.

"so your mom asked the waiter where was the bathroom and he pointed where it was and she accidentally went inside the men's bathroom." we all laughed.

"hey it was on accident plus there was no signs on the door." my mom said.

"but there was a sign on top of the door." my dad said while laughing still.

"true but ain't nobody got time to look up." she said.

after talking we all went to bed.

•••
"corey and capron wake up!!!!" I said while turning on their lights.

"go away lily it is like 6 o'clock in the morning!!!!" capron said.

"just give me five more minutes." corey complained.

"fine then I will have all the hash browns that mom made." I said while walking downstairs.

then I heard running downstairs and into the kitchen. "well well well look who decided to wake up." I said to the both of them. I put three hash browns on my plate.

"lily can you please give me one hash brown there is no more." corey said.

"no." I ate a hash brown.

I heard them whisper to each other. capron grabbed my plate and corey pulled me back while capron put the two hash browns on his plate and corey's.

"thanks for the hash browns sis." corey said and I glared at them.

"hey kids go outside the backyard I have a surprise for all of you." my dad said and we went outside. "check what is underneath that huge tarp." my mom said.

we walked to the huge tarp and took it off over the huge object.

"OH MY GOSH WHEN DID YOU GUYS GET THIS BOAT?!?" corey screamed like a girl making me laugh.

"just this morning and we are going to the lake today." my dad said smiling at us.

"so lets all go get ready what are we waiting for!!!" my mom said while going inside with my dad.

•••
we went to the lake and my dad started the boat.

we all hopped onto the boat and my dad stopped in the middle of the lake

we all hopped onto the boat and my dad stopped in the middle of the lake. I put on my sunscreen so I wouldn't be burnt.

"corey go on the slide first then I would go after you." I said while I gave a thumbs up at my parents because we were planning something.

"okay." he went on the slide and landed in the water.

"GO!!!" I said to my dad and we drove away from corey and stopped.

"really guys why me?!" we hear corey say as he was swimming towards the boat.

we all went on the slide and swam in the lake. I laid on my floatie that I bought and capron flipped the floatie.

I swam to the surface and I gave him a glare while they were laughing at me.

we all went back home and had dinner. after dinner I went to go shower and head to bed. wow want a day!!!!