three

lily's pov:
I woke up and cody was couple inches away from my face. holy cheese balls he is so cute when he sleeps. "uhmm lily you know I can feel you staring at me." he whispered "I wasn't staring at you I was staring at my ukulele." I lied. "but I saw your ukulele in the game room." he said "ohh.." he laughed.

we talked for awhile and the others woke up so we all went to ihop. we all ordered our usual and discussed about the things we are going to do today.

"lets all go the mall and go swimming at my place." corey suggested. we agreed and ate our breakfast.

•••
I went to forever 21 and bought new shirts and a dress while the boys went to vans or zumies.

I met the boys at vans and bought myself new pairs of vans. "damn lily baller much?!?" zay said as he saw my bags that I was carrying. we laughed and walked to the car.

"WHY YOU GOTTA FIGHT WITH ME AT CHEESECAKE YOU KNOW I LOVE TO GO THERE" we all sang drake's song childs play and some of us were vlogging during the car ride.

once we got back to the house and some of them left to go back to their house to get new clothes and shorts.

•••
"cody put me down!!!" I said while he carried me to the pool. "nope not until you say that I am better than you." he said "cody you are better than me... not!!" he threw me in the pool and jumped in. I splashed him and the others joined us.

"TAKE THIS ANGELES!!!" I threw a water ballon at his back and it popped. "that hurt just kidding." he threw a water balloon but I ducked. we all had a water ballon fight and then dried up to have a bonfire near the pool.

•••
"lets play truth or dare!" tanner said. we agreed and ate our s'mores. "cody truth or dare?" "dare" he said "I dare you to eat a spoonful of cinnamon." he grabbed the cinnamon from the inside and ate it. few seconds later he started coughing the cinnamon out and we all started laughing. I threw him a water bottle to gargle out the cinnamon. "lily truth or dare?" "dare." "I dare you to eat a sardine." I grabbed the sardine can and put it in my mouth. "eww it taste nasty." I said as I spit it inside a bag. I threw up a little too. they all laughed. "okay. capron truth or dare?" "truth." we all got quite and called him a wimp or sissy. "just kidding dare." "I dare you to go jump in the pool." he got up and carried me with him. "CAPRON PUT ME DOWN N-" too late we were already under the water. I swam to the surface and grabbed a towel to dry up. the other laughed and I got the flour while capron was drying up. I dumped the flour on him and he started running so I went inside and locked the backyard door. luckily the others were in here so they wouldn't be out there with him. "lily open the door please." he said "nope." he walked to the front of the house and unlocked the front door. oh shiz I forgot there was a key under the mat.

capron chased me around the house and gave me a hug. after that I went to go shower and change into my pajamas. the boys went back home so it was only my brothers and I.