six

lily's pov:
ding. my phone buzzed I got a text from cody.
'hey I am gonna be there in 5 minutes.'
I looked at the clock and I got ready as fast as I could. I wore a black shirt with black shorts with my vans.

"hey where are you going?" corey asked me as I was walking down the stairs.

"cody and I are going somewhere today but he hasn't told me where though." I said while eating a waffle.

"okay." he said walking back to do whatever he was doing.

my brothers are cool with cody because they are really good friends and trust him.

ring. the doorbell rang and I got up and unlocked the door.

"hey come in." I said to cody.

"hi." he walked in a sat on the couch.

"ready?" I said as I was tying my shoes.

"yeah." we walked to his car and he drove off to some place in L.A.

•••
"woah this place is so cool." I said while looking around the LACMA.

"yeah. check this sculpture out." he pointed this little sculpture.

"that is so cool." I said.

we stayed there for a couple more hours and went to eat at urth cafe.

"hey can we take a picture with the two of you?" two boys that were thirteen asked us.

"sure." I smiled and we took the picture with them.

"have an amazing day." cody said smiling.
"you too cody." one of them said.

"aww you are so nice." I said while sipping on my water.

"aww you are so cute." cody copied me. I blushed.

•••
after the long day with each other we went back to my house and watched a movie.

"aww look at the two love birds." my brothers were laughing and I turned around giving them a glare.

cody was holding my hand and I leaned on his shoulder.

"hey I have to go now. I will text you later." he got up and I gave him a hug.

•••
"so you an cody huh?" "did you use protection?" "what did you guys do?" my brothers started to bombard me with questions after cody left.

"we are friends, we didn't do that, and we went to the LACMA and ate at urth cafe." I answered their questions.

"okay I am fine with you guys dating but we have to ask mom and dad what their opinions are." capron said.

"got it." I sighed while going up stairs.

•••
I showered and changed into my pajamas. after changing I laid in bed watching drake and josh laughing my butt off.

"knock knock" I heard someone say. "come in." I looked at who it was and there stood......