ten

lily's pov:
ding. brody sent me a text.
'good morning babe. I moved into the new house maybe we can hang out later?'

'okay sure meet me at the mall in front of the food court.'
read 12:36

'alrighty see ya soon.'
•••
I went downstairs to go eat lunch and drove to the mall to meet brody.

I saw brody and jumped on his back. "hey babe." I kissed his cheeks. "oh my gosh you scared me. hi cutie." he put me down and we walked to different stores.

•••
after spending time at the mall I went back home and edited some of the videos before uploading it onto my channel.

"knock knock." corey walked into my room. "hi what's up?" I said looking up from my computer. "so capron and I are going to move out." he said while looking down and I felt sad. "noooo!!!!" I said. "and you are moving with us!!!" he said and I gave him a hug. "really?" I said while letting go of him. "yes."

                      two years later
brody and I ended our two year relationship because it wasn't working out and we lost interest with each other. but we talk from time to time.

cody and I are dating. suprise!!!! we started dating last year and we moved into a condo with each other not far from our family members.

"lily have you seen my shoes?" cody asked me while he was getting ready to meet up with the boys.

"yeah. downstairs near the couch." I said as I organized our room.

"thanks babe love you see you soon." he said in a hurry and gave a kiss on the lips.

"love you too." I said. I went back to cleaning the room and I made myself lunch.

                       four years later
cody and I are finally married!!!! also I am pregnant!!!!

I found out what the gender of the baby was and we are having a boy but cody doesn't know about it yet.

"babe can you come upstairs please?" I yelled. cody ran upstairs panting "is everything alright?" "yes babe. I need to tell you something." I bit my lip. "so I went to the doctors today and I found out what the gender of the baby is going to be." he looked nervous and excited at the same time. "WE ARE HAVING A BOY!!!!" I smiled. "I am so happy babe we are going to be amazing parents!!!" he gave me a hug and went to go tell his family.

                     four years later
"good morning buddy." I heard cody and jax talking in our bedroom. I turned around cody and jax were watching a tv show together how cute. "look who's up?" cody said to jax while pointing at me. "good morning jax!!!" I said while sitting down next to him. "morning mommy." he gave me a kiss on the cheek and cody just smiled at us.

•••
we all got ready and went to disneyland. "mommy I want to go on this ride." jax pointed out to the haunted mansion. "okay promise you won't get scared." I said to him "promise mommy." he said. "daddy?" jax said. "yes bud?" he smiled "will you sit with mommy and I?" he said. "okay anything for you guys." he gave me a kiss on the lips. "eww cooties." cody and I laughed at what jax said.

                           the end