four

lily's pov:
I got a text message from my friend kim while I was getting ready and eating breakfast.

'hey betch wanna go to the mall today?'
'sure what time?'
'11'
'okay see ya soon.'
'ight meet me in front.'
'okay bye ugly.'
'bye poop face.'

our friendship is something else I said to myself. I got up and went to go change into a maroon halter top with a black cardigan and shorts. I went downstairs and told my brothers that I was going to the mall.

I went outside to my white range rover and drove to the mall.

•••
"hey gurl!!!!" I said while giving kim a hug. "hey. which store should we go to?" she asked. "aeropostale!!!" I said.

we went inside and bought shirts and shorts. once we were done we walked to forever 21 while we were walking to the store a group of guys that were about our age came up to us.

"hey girls." one of them said. "uhmm hi do we know you?" I said. "nope but can we get to know each other by giving me your number?" a tall blonde hair guy said to me. "uh-." I got cut off by kim "oh she would love to give you her number." she punched in my number on his phone. "okay cutie I will see you on friday." he winked at me and I rolled my eyes.

"well it looks like you are going on a date with him on friday." kim said to me while walking inside the store.

friday
I went to my closet and picked out an outfit for the date with nate.

ding. 'hey lily we are going to a party. what's your address so I can pick you up?'

I text him my address and changed into black leggings with a black crop top. I slipped on my vans and applied chapstick.

"uhmm where do you think you are going?" capron said.

"going to a party with this guy named nate." I said in a duh tone.

"I have to meet him first before you go." he said. "fine." I went upstairs and checked all of my social medias.

•••
"so how old are you nate?" corey asked him.

"sixteen." they nodded

"we need to go now." I said while grabbing nate's hand.

"be back before 1." capron said.

we walked outside to nate's car. "sorry about my brothers they are protective about me." I explained. "it's okay I totally get it I am also protective about my sister too." we drove to the party.

the party was filled with people dancing, making out, drinking, or passed out.

nate kept me around his arms to get out of the way of the drunk people. "want to go get a drink?" "sure" "what do you want to drink?" "sprite please." he put the ice inside and poured the sprite in. "thanks." "no problem cutie." he winked.

we talked and met some of his friends. after a couple of hours I lost nate I was trying to find him. I went to the living room and saw him with a girl kissing him. I just felt like I just go shot straight into the heart. I went in front of the house and called an über. I should have known to not go with him.

•••
"hey lily you are back!!" corey said as I came inside the house.

"yeah." I rolled my eyes and went upstairs.

"come back here we know something is wrong by the way you are acting." capron said.

"fine I lost nate at the party and found him kissing a girl." I said while going to the living room.

"okay where is the party I am gonna go beat him up?!?!?" corey yelled.

"guys it's fine he didn't do anything to me and plus we are dating so there is no point on beating him up."

"but lil-" I cut capron off. "I told you both its fine gosh." I yelled at them and went up to my room.