two

cody's pov:
I scrolled down and I saw a picture of tanner, jake, and this girl that was really pretty. I went to check out her instagram page after clicking on the tag that she was tagged on.

she is a youtuber and is also verified on instagram. I also checked out her youtube channel. her videos are really good so I decided to dm her on instagram.

next morning
lily's pov:
I went downstairs to go eat breakfast after I finished with my morning routine. "hey where are you going?" my brother capron asked me.

"going to tanners house to film a collab video." I said while taking a bite from my waffle.

"okay well I am gonna go there too so lets go in my car." he said while running up to his room to get something.

I put the plate in the sink before getting my backpack with a charger, laptop, and extra batteries.

•••
we made it to tanners house and kirby came to me so I can pet her. I went outside to the backyard where the rest of the boys were at.

"hey lily." tanner said while giving me a hug.

"hey tanner. so who is coming today?" I said while setting up my tripod.

"cody, zay, corey, and jake." he said. I nodded before going back to setting up my camera.

•••
"hey everyone welcome back to my channel today I am with tanner, corey, capron, zay, cody, and jake." they all introduced themselves.

"today we are going to do the spicy noodle challenge." I said while holding the bag of spicy noodles.

after cooking the noddles we ate the noddles. "by the way we put the whole packet of the spicy sauce." tanner said.

I ate some of the noodles and it was so spicy. "my mouth is burning." I said "my butt is going to burn after this." corey said that made all of us laugh.

once we were done everyone was dying so we all went to get ice cream. "hey lily." cody sat next to me. "oh hey cody." I smiled.

we talked for awhile and it turns out we are the same age I thought he was older than me.

"there is a party at my friends house tonight should we all go?" I suggested.

"sure." the guys said while we were walking inside to tanners house.

after getting ready for the part we went into two different cars.

•••
we got to the party filled with people drinking, dancing, going into the pool, or passed out on the couches.

"hey welcome to the party make yourselves at home." my best friend madi yelled over the loud music.

madi and I went outside to go talk with our other friends. "so lily who is that guy that was standing next to you?" kim asked me.

"oh that was cody." I said to them. "oh do you like him?" madi said while wiggling her eyebrows. "noooo." I said while laughing. "my brothers are protective about me and they probably won't let me date until I am 50." I said. we continued to talk about other things.

"uhmm cody keeps on staring at our direction." kylie said. I turned around and saw cody turn his head away fast. I shrugged.

•••
the party ended so we all went back to my house to have a sleepover.

"aye we are having a sleepover at the funk's house!!!" tanner said to his camera.

I went upstairs to go get blankets and change into my pajamas. "lets make a fort." jake said. after we got everything we needed for the tent we started making it.

"hey lily" capron said "wha-" whack he hit me with a pillow. I grabbed the pillow and threw it at him. "corey grab her." capron said. "okay." he came to me and threw me over his shoulders. "MCFLIP!!!!" he flipped me and I landed on pillows.

we were all laughing and went to watch a movie. after watching the movie we all went to sleep in the blanket tent. cody was right next to me and capron was on the other side.