Chapter 5

Veren's PoV

"REVLON!" I shouted as I stormed through the doors to the grand throne room.

"Veren! What gives you the idea that you can speak to me that way?" He said with a little amusement and also anger in his eyes.

"I want to heal her." I said abruptly and confidently.

"Who?"

"The blonde servant that died recently."

Revlon's face went stern when I said that.

"NO!" he answered

"Revlon she is dead. One of your loyal servants is dead."

"That is very dangerous. It can take your life you know." Revlon said with an unreadable face.

"Yes I am well aware of that, but she died because of me and I want to help her." I said. I couldn't back down now I just couldn't not went I was so adamant about this.

"Well my answer is no." Revlon said looking sad.

"Revlon, you do know that I am not asking for your permission if I can heal her, but I am only asking for an event where the healing can take place?" I said
curtly.

The king shook his head.

"Why do you think it is okay to defy me just because we are friends?" He whispered to me.

"I apologize, but please." I said.

"Why would I want an event like that?" He said as he lifted his head up.

"Sir, the people knows she is dead and..." I said, but the king interrupted.

"And the people will question why she is alive if you heal her in secret." He finished.

"Yes, but it needs to be done forcefully." I really hope the king would allow this after I said that, I thought to myself.

"Excuse me?!" He exclaimed.

"The people know I won't hurt them, but I doubt the other nations will not hear about it and if they find out I willingly healed someone, they will no longer see me as a threat and they will do everything in their powers to destroy you and this city." I explained. The king nodded.

"They don't know you won't deliberately hurt someone. Alright tomorrow you will heal her." I was so happy at his response, but I chose not to show it.

"Thank you."I said with a bow.

The Next Day

The party was a blast, but everyone had to get to work with tomorrow.

The king informed everyone that he was going to have his "battle pet" heal her.

I walked along the halls to see servants running everywhere. Turns out that the event that was taking place was a complete shocker for so many leaders of other nations. They have as the king permission to come and this made all the servants and guards stressed out.

I bumped into a young girl about the age of 15. She looked at me apologetically as she grabbed her towels and ran off in the other direction.

I grunted.

Watch where you're going, I thought

I kept walking and found myself in front of Lilianna.

"Morning." She said sweetly.

My head turned. The last time I had seen her, She was glaring at me.

"Morning." I said with alarm in my voice.