Chapter Nine

Warning: Sexual content

R O G A N

I grip his hair pulling his head back revealing his neck. I growled lowly nipping at his sensitive skin.

"R-Rogan" he moans. He sat on my lap naked, I demaned him to strip revealing his erected c*ck and his wet p*ssy. My wolf and I craved to be inside of, I wasted no time and unzip my jeans pulling out my c*ck.

He needs to know who he belongs to, my wolf wants to constantly remind him. My hand wrapped around his member roughly jerking him off. His high pitched moans echoed inside the room. At this point I could careless who hears.

"You want my c*ck inside your p*ssy baby?" I whispered to him. He moans again nodding in response, I slapped his ass not liking his answer.

"Answer me Landon otherwise I won't know" I replied. The tip of my c*ck rub against his wet p*ssy.

"Yes!" He whimpers. I wasted no time and thrust deep inside of him. I groan feeling him tighten around me. I held his hips as he rides me. I soon felt strong energy consume my body, something within me snapped. Before I knew it, Landon laid on his stomach ass high in the air as I bound him.

I roughly slam inside of him, he screamed in pleasure begging for more.

"You're so wet for me baby" I whispered. The urge to mark him comes back again. My wolf forced to take control pushing me back deep in my mind. I howled to the moon continuing to mate my mate. I grip his hair pulling his head to the side. My sharp teeth skin into his neck offically marking him.

I felt Landon's body tremble, he screamed squirting his cum all over the floor. His p*ssy tighten around my c*ck.

"F*ck!" I yelled as I came hard. I didn't pull out, my c*ck is still hard. Soon I scented his heat hitting me in full force. It happens after marking your mate, it wasn't my intention to mark him yet and its to late now to complain.

For hours we've mated, f*cking him till sunrise. I would full out when I felt the need to cum, I didn't want to knot him unless he tells me to and not in the heat of the moment.

"Rogan, Roland needs you and its urgant so just fol-" said Asher. I slam my c*ck in the omega, he barely can keep his eyes open.

"Get out!" I roared. Asher blushed and quickly slam the door shut.

*****
"What is so urgant?" I asked Roland. He laid a bunch of photos on the tabled. My eyes widen seeing photos of Landon and Dylan inside the pack. One was taken recently as he stood alone outside before I stood behind him.

"Where did you get these?" I asked.

"It was sent to me anonymously" Roland replied.

"How could a rogue enter the pack without being noticed?" Asher asked. What do they want with Landon and Dylan?

"It might not be a rogue" Roland replied.

"A spy within the pack" said Asher

"A traitor" I growled staring at the photo intensely.

L A N D O N

I woke up sore, very sore. I blushed remembering last night, my c*ck and p*ssy twitched as I remember feeling his d*ck.

He wasn't next to me when I awoken, I quickly covered my naked body as I heard the door open.

"Good morning baby, bought you some breakfast" said Rogan. For the first time I saw him smile, I couldn't believe it.

"You're smiling" I said. He title his head.

"Smiling?" He asked in confusion.

"I never seen you smile until now, you should do it more often" I replied. He set the tray of food to the side and climb onto the bed laying on top of me.

"Can I ask you something, its been on my mind lately" I asked as I played with his hair.

"Ask away" he replies.

"Why are you a rogue?" I asked. When I first met him he smelt like a rogue. He frowned and seemed to be in deep thought, I instantly felt guitly regretting my question.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't of asked" I asked. He shooked his head.

"It's okay, no more secrets and plus you do deserve to know" he says.

"My pack was slaughtered by rogues, I failed as an Alpha to protect them. Two omega's lived happily with their mates, I made sure they both were respected within my pack. It happened so quick, the rogues killed the omega's mates, they took them so quickly before I couldn't do anything. Been a rogue for years, I don't deserve to be an Alpha" he replied.

Rogan wiped my tears away, I could feel his pain. I didn't understand why but I'll ask him later.

"It wasn't your fault Rogan, you tried your best to protect your pack" I said hoping he'll believe me.

"I am an Alpha Landon, stronger than an average wolf. I could of taken them all down and saved everyone" he replies.

"It doesn't matter, rogues also attack my pack. They killed everyone including our Alpha, he fought till his last dying breath. They killed my parents leaving me alive. I would always blame myself wondering what would happen if I tried to save them" I said.

"The point is that they're rogues meaning they are weaker than an average wolf. So how can one rogue take down an Alpha, beta and war wolves? None of this is your fault, you've done your best" I said.

"Enough about that, lets eat breakfast" he said changing the subject. I wanted to protest but decided not to, when he's ready he'll have closure and same goes with me.