Chapter Two

“What took you so long?” demanded Sophie as I walked up to our table. Sophie is like a living Barbie doll, she has long shiny wavy blond hair, deep blue eyes covered by thick black eye lashes and red lushes lips, basically she’s perfect and she knows it and never lets anyone else forget it. I admit that I hate Sophie, she is such a little bitch, but she made me feel important and in this school, that’s hard to come by.

“Sorry, I got kept in,” I answered.  

“I know, Betty told us how you were embarrassed in front of the whole class,” my group of friends, Cassie, Betty, and Shira and of course Sophie started laughing at me. I changed my mind, I hate all of them. “Tell us again Betty.”

“She was staring at Caleb and the teacher told everyone how much she liked him,” Betty swung her hips like a wanna be sexy girl and with her having no curves, she just looked stupid. She was always trying to be more like Sophie; she even died her black hair to blond and started to wear only designer cloths, like Sophie. “It was so funny, she even went bright red and that made everyone laugh more.”

All the girls clearly agreed with what Betty was saying because they were laughing right along with her, all except Sophie that is. Once Cassie, Betty and Shira realised that Sophie wasn’t laughing, they stopped themselves.

“Claire?” she asked, folding her arms in front of her. “You are a disgrace to this group, so you a no longer considered as my friend.”

“What, you think that you can decide who is cool or not?” how dare she said that to a vampire? Yes, she doesn’t know I’m one, but still.

“That’s exactly what I think, now leave me and my court,” she waved her hand as if she really was in court and she was dismissing me.

“Well, now that I’m no longer in your good graces, let me say what I’ve wanted to say to you since the moment I meat you. You are the Hateful Ugly Queen Bitch of a Slut of this school and no one really likes you,” she turned around as I called her a hateful ugly bitch and her face is filled with hate and shock. Clearly, no one’s ever called her that, or anything hateful to her face.

“What did you call me?” she walked started up to me, probably trying to scare me.

“I called you are Hateful Ugly Queen Bitch of a Slut, and that no one likes you,” I folded my arms over my chest.

I could see and smell the anger coming off of Sophie, and by golly did it smell good. I so wanted to sink my fangs into her neck and suck her dry. Even as the horrible thoughts were flying through my brain, my fangs extended to their full length and I was sure that at least one of the girls saw them. I closed my eyes at took three deep long breaths to try to control my hunger. I opened my eyes and I only just moved in time before Sophie’s fist came flying into my face.

“What the hell Soph!” I yelled at her. She stumbled a bit, since she missed my face and now stood back with a grin on her face, but I could see that underneath she was furious. I was surprised there wasn’t any steam coming out of her eyes, you know, like you see on T.V’s and stuff.

“What? I was just gonna hit you,” she pounced on me again and this time I let her. She punched me right in the nose and I heard the muscle and bone break from the contact of Sophie’s fist. I didn’t matter though, in a few seconds it’ll be good as new, I love being a vampire!

The only reason I let Sophie hit me was because it gave me a really good reason to hit her back and that’s exactly what I did.

After she punched me and skipped over to her slut herd, laughing her ass off of course and while her back was turned, I stalked over to her, so angry that even a lion wouldn’t mess with me.