[6]Found You

"Thought you could escape me" I heard a deep, husky voice say

Before I quickly turned around and saw him..... the kidnapper, I shoved my phone in my boobs again.

"I told you ,my name is Harry " he said, looking annoyed.

"please don't hurt me" I said.

Where was Niall when I needed him.

"you're obviously afraid" he said with a smirk.

This damm kidnapper is getting on my nerves.

Did I ever mention I am bipolar.

"my name is 一" he said before I cut him off.

"yeah I know. Your name is Harry" I told him.

He stepped closer to me. I obviously stepped back further away from him. He's a maniac.

"That's what you think I am? " he asked me

"STOP READING MY FUCKING.....wait, how are reading my mind" I asked, obviously confused.

"you'll find out" he told me with a smirk on his lips.

He started to get closer and closer. I stepped back every time he came towards me. Then I hit a tree. Oh Shut. I'm dead.

His chest was now against me. Is he going to rape me?

"no" he said.

I felt like I trusted him. I know I shouldn't and I don't want to, but I feel like I do.

His face was now inches from mine. I felt safe. It is now that I realize how cold he is. What is he. There is only one thing that I'm thinking of.

He's a...... NO they're not real.

"or are they" he told me before he crashed his lips against mine.

Who does he think he is. I'm not kissing back.

He felt that I wasn't kissing back, so he backed away, obviously embarrassed. I could tell he was embarrassed by the way he looked say the ground.

"sorry" he told me.

"who do you think you are" I asked him. Clearly annoyed.

"let's go" he told me. I knew he was getting mad.

"go where? " I asked

"I told you. Your are now living with us" he responded

"and I told you that I wasn't going to live with kidnappers" I said.

Out of nowhere, this psychopath threw me on his shoulder. I kicked and punched him, but it didn't help. It only resulted in him grabbing my bum for "secureness"

When we arrived at what I suppose was Harry's house, I saw how beautiful it was. The problem is....it's in the middle of nowhere.

...............................................................

I know it was short, but I promise I will write more in the future. Love you guys