[39]The Witch

Harry's Pov

She can't know. She doesn't. Does she?

These were the instant thoughts that ran through my mind when Arabelle told me that Max had told her everything. I sighed in frustration and went to follow Arabelle to wherever she was heading.

Zayn's arm extended and stopped me from moving any further. "Let her cool down" he advised me. He was right. He knew he was right too. That's why he said it to me.

"Yeah, your right" I sighed to Zayn. His arm fell back to his side, limp, like before.

I used one of my hands to push through my brown hair, slightly tugging at it. This stress was overwhelming.

Around 5 minutes later Gemma arrived, beautiful as ever. She rushed in and asked what the rush was for.

"It's Max." I stated to her. She knew about him too so she obviously understand who I was on about. "What about him?" She asked curiously.

"Arabelle did something and now he is unconscious. we need to help him." I hissed.

"Alright, alright, where is he?" She asked quickly.

Niall appeared from the doorway.

"Hey Gem, he's in here!" he told her as fast as he could. He nodded and scurried off into the room. I guess I should leave her to do her thing.

I wandered off into the living room and sat down, thinking of something to do while I waited for Gemma. I started to fiddle with my fingers, getting quite bored of myself. I could only hear the shouts of orders from Gemma to the rest of the boys. She has to save him.

The large fireplace was full of red and orange flames crackling constantly. My dark eyes scanned the room, While dark thoughts of what is going to happen filled my mind...

Gemma's Pov

"Oh my god!" I exclaimed to the boys when I first saw Max again. He lay on the floor looking lifeless. The colour from his face was drained to a pale white shade.

"We d-didn't know what to do!" Liam said frantically to me. "No, no it's alright. You were right to call me" I assured my brothers friend. He nodded continuously. I made my way over to my other, brother and knelt down before him. I placed my gentle hands on his forehead.

Stone cold.

"Right! Get my bag from the car!" I shouted at the boys, not taking my eyes away from Max. "Who me?" Niall shouted back. I gave out a dry dry giggle.

"Anyone!" I shout back at him. I heard a faint 'oh' from Niall I think. Someone ran out of the room- probably Liam or Zayn- to grab my bag of spells from my car. "Oh Arabelle, what have you done?" I whispered to myself while shaking my head.

Arabelle's Pov

I just sat on the roof all night you could say. Gemma arrived. Gemma left. She was here for about 7-8 hours. Her car drove off really early in the morning.

I shivered in the cool nights air, regretting not wearing a jumper this morning like I was going to.

I gazed into the stars and saw memories. Memories of my father.

//MEMORY\\

"ARABELLE!" My mother shouted from down the stairs. Here we go again. What have I done now?

I trudged down the stairs slowly and hung my head. I casually opened the door. "Yeah?" I smiled weakly.

"Was this you?" She yelled at me. In her hand was Jessica's picture, which, father and I had drawn on for a joke. Jessica stood next to my mother, tears were threatening to spill, you could definitely tell just be looking at her. A giggle was ready to fall from my lips but I knew if I was to laugh, that would only get me into more trouble.

"Yes..." I said quietly. My mother huffed and began her rant about how I should be more like her perfect other daughter Jessica. But to be honest, why would I want to be like Jessica? She's just mummy's favourite.

And I'm daddy's favourite.

//PRESENT\\

A small tear slipped from my eyes. I miss daddy. He was always the one who comforted me, loved me and gave me gifts. I do t understand why everyone hated him so much.

I lay my back down against the cold tiles, my eyes shutting in the process.

With that, I fell into the dark, dreamless sleep.

Hey guys:) some people were commenting yesterday saying it was Sunday, I checked with my friends and it was Saturday for me.

So today is Sunday for me. Sorry if it's a day late for some people.

Here's the chapter^^ I tried to make it longer with the memory.

It's like her Midnight Memories;)

Anyway I'll update by thursday or Friday so it will be a longer chapter for you guys:) thank you! Xxx