[18]Room 7

Harry's P. O. V

"You think she did this?" asks Liam

"I'm pretty sure. I didn't give her any blood when she woke up. So she was probably thirsty" I tell them

"She has to be close by" Niall says

"How do you know?" I ask him. "She could've easily ran from here"

"The bites are fresh" he says. True.

She's probably scared and tired.

"Let's go look for her in motels" says Louis

"She doesn't have any money. She can't pay for a motel. She's probably tired and lonely" I say panicking

"Of she didn't have any money, she does now" days Zayn holding up one of the victims' wallet. Shit.

"Come on then" I tell them

We run for about ten minutes before we find an old motel. She can't be here. It's.....old looking.

"She has to be here. It's the only place she can be. The are no other hotels or motels in this shitty town" says Liam.

We look through the windows and all the rooms are empty except room 7. There's a girl sleeping in there. If the damn room wasn't so dark, I could see if that's Arabelle. But I can't smell her. She's a vampire. Now I know for sure that's my girl. The one I love.

"It's her" I whisper to the guys.

"We don't know that yet" says Niall

"She's a vampire" I smile

"It's true" says Louis

I make my way to the door slowly. I grab the knob and twist it. Of course, it's locked. Niall. He is an expert at unlocking doors with his credit card.

"Niall" I call him "Unlock this door now"

It's takes him a few seconds to open the door, but he does it.

When we go in, I see her face. It's my Arabelle. I found her.

She looks beautiful.

I pick her up and thankfully, she a heavy sleeper.

....

I take her all the way home. Our home.

When I'm in my-our room, I lay her in the bed carefully and get in with her. I need to make sure she doesn't wake up and leave again.

A frown takes over my face when the words she called me relay in my head.

'Monster' 'Monster' 'You're a monster'

Does she even love me? Yes. She has to. She's my mate.

Arabelle's P. O. V

I wake up next to something. Someone. When I open my eyes, I see the person I never wanted to see again. Harry. His arm is wrapped around me. I carefully wiggle out from under his arm, making sure I don't wake this fucker up.

"Where do you think you're going" I hear him say. Fuck