[44]Break Time:1

Arabelle's Pov

I've had enough of Harry drama lately. It's time for me. A bit of Arabelle time. I so annoyed with the man I'm uncontrollably in love with. He pushes, and pushes, and pushes until your reach our limit and you just crack, or give into him.

I was lying on the large King side bed which, Harry had lead me to after I'd come in from the roof on the day we last fought.

He told me a little about his family and about How his mother had a love so great for this particular room. I'd never really understood why this room. I mean, there

Is at least 20-25 bedrooms in this mansion.

In my own opinion this room was kind of... Plain.

It had an amazing Bed, I definitely know that...

It had a rather large closet, maybe a but large for me however if I could actually get out of the hou-

That's it, I'll go shopping. I go shopping and have a bit of me time in the town nearby. I'll have this Me Time alone though.

I sighed and sat up on my bed, running my left hand through my messy hair. I really needed a shower.

I lifted my feet off my comfortable mess of fluffiness.

As soon as I stood up I immediately regretted it. I felt as if I weighed as much as an elephant. I really need to work out sometime... Tomorrow.

I wandered into the bathroom and stripped off of my clothes. And after turning on the shower, I stepped in, feeling the hot water fall down my body made me feel as if my worries were falling with it.

I quickly washed my hair and conditioned it.

It was about time it was washed anyway. It was screaming for some care.

After about an hour I had dried my hair, straightened it and picked out an outfit.

I considered a dress, but I'm only going into town... Right?

I ended up wearing a pair of Dark blue skinny jeans and a black vest top. I also decided on wearing my leather jacket which was only part of a few items of clothing I owed here.

I took a glimpse at myself in the mirror a puckered my lips, I kind of like the new me already.

I opened up my door and started to head down the hallway leading to the stairs. On my way down I was caught by Zayn and Louis, scanning my body up and down quickly.

Louis suddenly stepped out of his little trance and nudged Zayn to do the same as they were receiving a hard glare from me. It was one of those 'stop bloody staring at me' looks.

Zayn got the message and coughed awkwardly.

"Um... Arabelle, you look, uh Different" Louis spoke up suddenly.

"Different in a good way or..." I quizzed them. I need opinions. Plus it would make me feel a lot better if someone else liked my clothing choice today - not that I had much choice I suppose.

"Good way, obviously" Zayn answered for the both of them. He looked nervous. He looked as if he was ready for me to pounce at him if he said anything wrong.

"Thanks, you guys don't look to bad yourself" I complimented them. It's only right, they did it to me.

Louis looked down and I was sure I caught a light shade of crimson appearing on his cheeks... cute.

"No problem, and really Arabelle? we are wearing sweat pants." Zayn joked in disbelief to my comment on their outfits.

"Really" I joked with him. Louis' head was still facing the floor, he was probably listening however not contributing to the conversation. Whatever Louis, whatever.