[46]Times up Harry.

Max's Pov

The day was slowly starting to fade into night as the sky became darker and darker.

I held tight grip on Arabelle's damn bags. God only knows what she has inside of them.

Arabelle was walking beside me and every now and again I was tell her which direction (A.N One direction:))

She started to pick up some speed.

I knew what she was trying to do. She was trying to get away from me.

I jogged up towards the back of her, trying not to make a sound. Yeah, Trying to to make a sound to a vampire actually turned out to be a challenge. Her head snapped round towards me, her beautiful brunette hair flying in the breeze.

God she's so gorgeous.

"what are you doing?" She said harshly. Obviously she still had the same snappy attitude, I like feisty birds.

I held my hands up in defence the best I could with her damn bags in my hand.

"Nothing, I swear" I said, trying to sound innocent enough for her believe my little white lie.

I speeded up a little so I could walk beside her, she turned and gave a small little galre for few seconds, then she looked away again thanks god.

I mentally laughed to myself, was I really thiking all of these things about Arabelle?

"So, Arabelle tell me a bit about yourself." I tried to start a bit of coversation between us becaus if I didnt what would be the point of all this really.

If the plan was going to work, Id need details.

Louis' Pov

We'd been driving around the town over and over again for the past half anhour now, Im Also prettysure of two things,

1. Harry and I was definately really stressed.

2. I had, what I suppose you could call and major crush on Harry's mate.

This wasnt really a small deal to be honest. It was a massive problem. Arabelle was Harrys's mate, not mine. That, therefore would make me unsuitable to date her. I suppose thats something that you could definately call a shame.

I also, was pretty sure that Zayn suspected that I liked her. When everyone was discussing harry just before I went after him to his his car, Zayn was silently watching me. you see, I dont think he thought I saw him, but I did, just out the corner of my eye, thank goddness I did too, or else I wouldnt even think/know that he suspencted my little crush.

And neither did I relise that harry was calling my name right in front of me, I guess sometimes I am a little blind to my surroundings.

"Louis? Louis? God damn it Louis" He said getting a bit fustrated.

"Sorry what? yeah?" Isaid pretty quickly. Harry sighed in fustration.

" i said, whats up with you?youve been distant from me lately, we used to be best budies, unseperable, whats happened to that Lou? I miss us just being able to tell each other everything that we did, that we said, that we FELT. God I bet I sound like a girl here but, I miss you Lou, I really really miss you?" he ranted.

It took me a while to process his words correcly but I do understand what he is trying to say to me. to be honenest, I miss them days too. I miss when we'd come back to the house together and just and joke about and get on everyone elses nerves. Sometimes we would just sit and play on the Xbox. He'salways beat me but I didnt matter because it was just us two. Just us.

Harry and i sat there for a few minutes in silence. I dont think i t was Awkward thugh, i dint really feel any tension. i felt as it it was nie. i know it sounds silly really. but to be honest im just happy that he has got that weight off of his shoulders. we just need to worry about Arabelle now.

"Harr-"

"There! There they are!"

Thanks Harry.

Harrys car sped around the corner and we were greeted by two people.. one with hands full of bags... Max?

Harry practically leaped out of his car, not even bothering to turn it off. i jumped out after him, equalling the speed of which he did.

"Max!" Harry boomed.

Arabelles head turned immeidately, locking eye contact with harry, and if im honest, that hurt.

"ah harry how nice of you to join us, and Lou, if its alright for me to call you that?" He snickered.

My anger boiled up inside of me.

"i suppose its like a little family reuninion then, dont you think?" MAx asked. harrys face suddenly turned to confusion and anger at the same time. he honestly looked as if he was going to blow at any second.

Max walked towards a large black Van which was conveiniately sitiutaed next to Arabelle and him.

He opened up the back and pulled out something, or someone.

That someone i immeidately recognised as Anne. Harry's mother.he pulled her up and grabbed one arm of Arabelle and Anne.He looked at harry dead in the eye and smirked.

"Its time to choose harry"

Hey guys... So i guess im really really really really really really really sorryyyyy. i just have a lot of things coming up and a lot of things on my mind recenly and i just havent really had the time or the effort to do anything else. i promise the wait for the nest chapter wont be as long as this one was, because this one was actually just urgh. FIREPROOF THOUGH OMG

im sure this chapter has pretty much told you what is going to happen to harry and Arabelle.

Sorry again and dont forget to comment, vote fan whatever.

also im sorry if i dont reply to your private messages, i either dont know what to say back, or i havent seen them cos i a few to go through.

sorry and thanks - x