[41]Assent

Arabelle's Pov

At first I was slightly unsure with what I was going to do in the situation I was in. Harry. I liked him, yeah, I just don't want to rush.

Why not?

I pushed back against Harry's force. I could feel Harry's mouth turn up into a smile. Our mouths move is sync as we push towards each other even more.

It felt as if our mouths were made for one another, especially by the way they fitted perfectly into each other.

My hands found there way up to Harry's large head of curls. My fingers pushed back through them.

Harry lifted me up so I could wrap my legs around his waist, not once did we break the kiss. Things were getting pretty heated.

I could feel Harry's legs moving towards something. I'm not really bothered because I was too focused on how fit He was.

"So beautiful" I heard Harry murmured against my mouth. A sudden feel of weightlessness took over my body, however was soon took away as my back landed on something soft: a bed.

I smiled again against him and moved my hands down to pull down his grey joggers. His hands were now winding up the back of my T-Shirt, trying to unclasp my white bra. The sight of his confused face full of concentration was actually adorable.

I let out a small giggle and he stopped to look up at my messy and untidy face. "What? Why are they some damn complicated?" He murmured. I smiled and put my hands around my back, unclasping it myself in one go. Harry huffed for a moment but soon came closer to me so we could kiss again. His pink soft plump lips seemed unreal.

He must use baby lips. I'm sure.

My hands found there way up to his hair. Tugging it slightly, he let out a deep moan. I pulled away and started to laugh.

"Arabelle, stop teasing me" he laughed with me. "What if I don't what to?" I challenged him. "Well, I've got something to do about that..." He trailed off. I smiled know he didn't even know what he was talking about himself. He put his hands under my back and lifted me up so I was straddling him. I bent over and started to kiss him once again, I could never get enough of him today.

I started to move my hands down to where his joggers, realising that they hand become even tighter than they were before: loose and baggy.

Our kiss soon deepened and couldn't control out feelings any longer. Harry started to pull down his joggers revealing his black Calvin Klein tight boxers.

All in a flash there was a knock at my door, and Louis walked in.

"Hey Arabelle we got you some... Oh" he said going wide eyed.

"Doesnt matter" he blushed awkwardly and walked out.

"How awkward..." I said to Harry, blushing furiously. "It's okay, it's only Louis" he chuckled deeply in his thick dreamy British accent.

We managed to remove all our clothes whilst never breaking the kiss. That should be a talent or something.

"Our talent" Harry remarked, smiling. I started to blush even more than I thought anyone even could.

My eyes drifted to Harry's tight, strong muscles In front of me.

Now he's teasing me. Idiot.

"Hey!" Harry exclaimed, searching my face. I didn't even bother to reply, I just smirked to Piss him off further than he was acting.

His hand moved over to my arse, grabbing it tightly...

"For secureness " he smirked.

Obviously. That's always what it's for.

________________

Hey guys I'm so so so sorry I've taken so long to update. I've been really busy with school, going out places and stuff.

I know it's short but I felt as if I have to give you something rather than nothing to ages.

I've decided that Sundays (English times) will be my official update day every week. It just keeps thinks in order.

I'm shattered and tahrs seriously all I could actually force myself to write to day. I never slept much last night. I can't stop thinking...

Sorry anyway.

Here's a question :

Where you guys from?

I'm from England and proud! I love this country:)

Thanks xx