14

I do as Luke says and go up the stairs and start to get ready. I grab just my underwear and a bra for now before walking into the bathroom and stripping off my clothes. I turn on the shower and go in once the water turns the right temperature. After I finish washing my hair and body I turn off the shower and get changed into just my bra and underwear before walking out into the room to get an outfit. I grab my brown pair of combat boots, a pair of skinny jeans, a stripped long sleeve top, and a brown jacket. I put on my clothes and walk back into the bathroom to do my hair and makeup. I braid my hair and bow at the two braided parts that meet before opening up my makeup bag and beginning on my eyes. I finally finish my makeup as I put on my red lipstick. I spray on some perfume and put on some deodorant before walking down the stairs.

"Ready to go?" Luke asks pulling on his coat. I nod my head and follow him out the front door and into the chilly air. I nod my head and follow him to the car waiting outside, opening the door for me I get in and crawl over to the seat behind the driver's Luke follow behind me and sits down into the seat next to me.

"Hello, where to?" the driver greets us.

"Here," Luke shows him his phone and the driver nods his head, pulling away from the house and going down the street. We pull up to a big building and before the two of us get out Luke pays the driver and the two of us intertwine our hands as we head into the building. Walking straight towards the elevator we both get in.

"Where are we going?" I ask looking up to Luke, taking in all of his facial features. His sharp jaw line, intimidating, ice blue eyes, pale pink lips with his lip ring on the right side, rosy cheeks from the slight chill in the air, and his blonde hair up in a quiff. I see his lips move but I'm still zoned out, "Hm?"

"I said to wait and see," I huff and wait for the elevator to reach the floor.

With a ding the elevator opens to a somewhat long hallway. The two of us walk down it and open the door at the very end to reveal a room of windows for the walls and ceiling, letting the sky seem as if it's surrounding us. In the center of the room is a blanket with multiple pillows, blankets, and a cute basket in the center, "Do you like it?" Luke speaks up from behind me.

"No," his smiles drops. I wrap him into a tight hug, taking him by surprise, "I love it. Thank you Lukey."

Pressing a kiss to my head he hugs me back, "Anything for you, love. Now let's go," he leads us of to the blankets and the two of us sit there, "Hope you like what I packed," pulling out a basket he takes out sandwiches, grapes, a few bottles of water, few bars of chocolate, cheese, and some chips.

"It more than enough," I grab a sandwich lay down onto Luke's stomach. We gaze up at the sky in silence just taking it all in.

"I know it's childish, but do you want to play truth or dare?"

"Sure, why not," I sit up and Luke follows my actions.

"So, truth or dare?"

I think for a second, " Truth."

He lets out a sigh playfully rolling his eyes, "Wimp," I lightly punch his arm, "Is it true you have the best boyfriend ever?"

"Hmmm let me think," I put my finger up to my lip as I look somewhere in the distance, "Yeah, the best," pressing a kiss to his cheek I ask him, "truth or dare."

"I dare you to call Michael and tell him you have feelings for him," Luke shrugs his shoulder and grabs his phone.

Putting it on speaker he waits a second before Michael answers, "Hey dude."