3

I follow Luke into the big building to be greeted by a smiling lady at the front desk.

     "Um, I'm a new student here," I tell the black haired lady.

     "Alice Carlson?" She asks and I nod my head, " Here's your schedule, Ashton over here will show you around."

     "Hi," I chirp hoping to make a good impression

     "Hello," he smiles and walks ahead, signaling for me to follow him.

     I turn my head around in hope to see Luke, but he's not there. I turn my head back forward to see him turn a right at the end of the hall.

     "What's it like here?" I ask looking up at Ashton.

     "It's a pretty nice place, the teachers are pretty nice as long as you turn in your homework and stuff, as for the students some can be pretty rude, but it's nothing to worry about," I nod my head. "This is the lunch room," he points to left at the end of the hall to a giant, white room with many tables. We  go back and go where Luke turned, "This is where all of the classes are," he points down a long hall with many lockers and doors here and there. We continue walking down that hall and he begins listing off teachers such as Ms. Wagner, Mr. Hitch, Mr. Larson, Ms. Sobiek, Mr. Levi, Ms. Hall, Ms. Swink, and Mr. Evans. He only told me where those teachers are since he has my schedule in his hand. We walk to the very end of the hall and he stops in front a locker. "Here's your combination," he hands me the paper and waits for me to open the locker. After a couple of tries, I finally get the locker open and I take only my binder out of my bookbag since it has everything I think I'll need. I put my bookbag in the lockers and try my best not to slam the locker shut.

     He continues to lead me around the school, showing me where the weight room is, where p.e will take place, where all the clubs were at, and basically how the school day goes. I stand in front of my classroom as I look up to him, "Thanks for showing me around, hopefully, I won't get lost."

     He smiles and scratches the back of his neck, "Um, do you want to swap numbers, you seem like a pretty nice girl."

     "Yeah, of course," I smile. He takes out his phone and hands it to me. I type in my number and put my name as Alice :D and then hand him his phone back and he smiles. "See ya later," I smile before turning around to knock on my classroom door.

     "See ya," he waves before walking off.

     I see a blond woman walking up to the door with a smile on her face, "Hello, you must be our new student, I'm Ms.Wagner."

    "I'm Alice," I smile as I walk into the classroom. 

     "Class!" she yells, getting everybody's attention. "There's a new student today," I hold my binder tightly as I look around the room, "her name is Alice."