15

"Get up! Get up! Get up!" Brooke jumps on the bed as she attempts to get me up.

     "Few more minutes," I mumble hiding my head under the covers. I hear her huff as she gets off the bed, and within a second I'm completely cold as she rips the blankets off me. "Brooke, whyyyy," I whine.

     "Your little boy toy told me to get up so we can celebrate your birthday." I let put a sigh as I roll out of the bed. "Finally," she mumbles making me stick my tongue out at her.

     "Did you get her up ye-," he stops his sentence before smiling, "How was your nap love?"

     "Good, until I had the covers ripped off me," I slightly pout.

     "Well, I'm gonna go downstairs and do stuff, "Brooke says before leaving the room.

     Luke walks closer to me and wraps me into a hug, of course I hug him back but I'm confused why's he hugging me, "Luke why are you hugging me?" I laugh.

     "What a man isn't allowed to hug his girlfriend?" I shake my head no as I let out a laugh. "Oh really?" Luke starts tickling causing me to let out a loud laugh.

     I try to get out of his grasp, but it doesn't help that he's like a giraffe and then there's me all short, "L-Luke Ple-ease stop-op," I manage to say between giggle. He shakes his head no as he continues to tickle me, "My-y tu-ummy hur-rts from laugh-ing." A minute later he finally stops tickling me, "Thank you," I breathe out.

     "Don't make me tickle you more," I violently shake my head no.

     "No thank you, but should we head downstairs now?" I ask.

      "Yeah probably should," He grabs my head and leads me down the stairs and into the dinning room. I sit next to Kyle and Luke as multiple presents are set out in front of me. I grab the big, blue bag in front of me and open up the card.

    It shows a pig on the front and I open it and it says, "Time to pig out on some cake! Love your bestie Brooke and her brothers Kyle and Jackson. " I grab the $50 Sephora gift card and put it on the the card as I place them both onto the table. I look in the bag to see pretty black socks that have cat ears slightly above where my knee would be, a cute, pink skirt, a morph eyeshadow palette, two Jeffree Star lipsticks and a highlighter, tan heels and black boots, and topped of by a soft, grey sweater.

     "Thank you guys so much," I hug Brooke, Kyle, and Jackson.

     "No problem Al," Kyle smiles  and leans over to give a kiss to the side of my head like he has a million times before. I feel Luke's gaze burn into my side as he glares at Kyle.

     I open the rest of the presents and get numerous gift cards, makeup items, clothes, shoes, and candy. A smile hasn't left my face as I hug everybody, of course hugging Luke last. I go to sit down in my spot but Luke pulls me onto his lap, not fighting against it I lean back a bit against his chest.

     "Get the cake will you dear," Mrs. Keegan says. Mr. Jason nods his head and gets up, coming back with a beautiful white and light blue cake with a one and an eight on top. Mrs. Keegan dims the lights as Mr. Jason lights the candles.

      Brooke wraps her arms around me, "One, two, one, two, three, four," They begin to sing happy birthday and Brooke begins to basically serenade me dramatically as she sings. Once they finish singing I close my eyes to make a wish as Luke's breath tickles my ear, "Make a wish princess," He presses a kiss to my neck, causing shivers to run down my spine as I make my wish and blow out the candles.

     Jackson gets up and grabs the cake, "Finally! Let's eat some cake!" Him and Kyle go into the kitchen and soon come back with the cake cut and some plates, spoons, and a tub of vanilla ice cream. They serve out a slice and a scoop of ice cream to everybody before getting to Luke and I.