Chapter 1

Annabelle's P.O.V.

Hey guy's my name is Annabelle I'm 19 and my older brother is Sebastian Danzig guitarist of Palaye Royale and he is 24. I like Rock and Punk music, I have dyed red hair, 1 nose ring, green eyes, 1 tattoo sleeve, 1 chest & stomach tattoo, also 1 tattoo on each thigh, and I have huge crush on Remington Leith my brothers lead singer. But neither of them can know because my bro would be pissed and I don't wanna ruin my amazing friend ship with Remington only Emerson knows and he is the drummer of Palaye Royale. Well enough about me let's get onto the story.

~~ Morning ~~

I wake up to Sebastian shaking me awake. "What Sebastian it's early" I say really sleepy "The guys and the bus is almost here so wake up" he says then puts our bags near the door. I'm going on a 6 month tour with my brother and his band to be their merchandise girl.

I finally get up and put on my Black Craft Cult jacket, knee high skeleton socks, and black vans. I then head downstairs and grab a monster and sit on stool and just wait till it's time to go. "You excited sis?" Sebastian asked "Yah I always am" I answer and it's because the guys are really fun and I get to be with Remington.

I then hear the bus honk outside so I hop up and get my bags and head outside. When I get outside and I see my best friend Emerson run to me and hug me "Hey girly glad to see you" he says "Glad to see you too" I reply he then takes my bags and takes them on the bus. Then I see Remington and I get all happy inside and go a little red. I walk up to him and he opens his arms for a hug and of course I take it. "Hey little cutie it's been way to long" he says and then picks me up and spins me a little. I giggle and get more red then I say "Hehe yah it has been I've missed you" he then puts me down then me, Remington, and Sebastian head onto the bus.

I head to my bunk which is under Remington and next to Emerson. Emerson then walks up to me "So do you think you will tell Remington and Sebastian anytime soon?" He ask "I don't know" I reply "Well you have to sometime soon Annabelle because I can see how much it is tearing at you" "I know I'm just really scared and nervous of both of their answers". He then walks back to the front and Remington then is walking towards me. "Hey gotta get past" he says then squeezes behind me the front of him rubbing against me a little and I get really red.

I head to the front of the bus and sit next to Emerson and Remington comes back and sits on the other side of me and this is kinda of a small couch so he is really close to me which makes me go really red, get butterflies in my tummy, & my leg starts to tap up & down really fast.

Remington's P.O.V.

When I went the back of the bus and saw Annabelle I got really happy and when I past by her that just made my insides go crazy. I secretly have really strong feelings for her but I can't let anyone know because Sebastian would kill me & I can't ruin mine & Annabelle's friendship. When I came back up to the front I kinda purposely sit close to her. When I do I notice her leg is bouncing really fast so I put my hand on her knee and stroke her knee with my thumb to calm her down. As I'm doing so I get really crazy inside and a smile spreads across my face.

Sebastian puts on the first Harry Potter movie which is mine and Annabelle's favorite because when we first met 2 years ago we had a Harry Potter marathon and made a blanket fort. Man that was one of the best nights and time of my life.

~~ Middle of movie ~~

In the middle of the movie I notice Annabelle fell asleep on my shoulder it was really early. "Hey Sebastian I'm gonna take Annabelle to her bunk" I say "Okay man". I then pick her up bridal style her arms wrap around my neck and I take her to her bunk. I lay her down and lightly kiss the top of her head making sure to not wake her. I then look at her and admire her she is just perfect to me I hope I can make her mine one day. I head back to the front and continue to watch the movie with the guys.

Annabelle's P.O.V.

I wake up in my bunk thinking probably one of the guys put me in here. I decided to hop out grab some clothes and take a shower to get ready for the show tonight. I decided on a Black Craft Cult tank top and black Jean ripped shorts I also grab my makeup bag and head to the shower.

The shower is close to the front so I notice it's only Remington here. "Hey where is everyone?" I ask "Oh they went to get some food and stuff for the show" he answers "Okay well I'm gonna get ready for tonight". I open the bathroom door and close it behind me and then turn the shower on then hop in and start to wash up.

~~ After shower ~~

When done with my shower I hop out and grab a towel and dry off. I then notice I forgot my undergarments. I stick my head out the door and make sure no one is here looks to me coast is clear. I go to my bunk with my towel wrapped around me and search around for my undergarments. As I'm looking someone pokes my sides making me scream and also causing me to drop my towel. I turn around and cover my parts with my legs and arms. Then I notice it was Remington who scared me. I instantly go red and he is just frozen so pick my towel and grab my stuff and run back to the restroom to get ready.

~~ After getting ready ~~

I walk out still red and nervous. I go to the back of the bus and see Remington writing in his journal. I cough to get his attention he looks up at me "Annabelle I'm so sorry I didn't mean for that to happen earlier" he sounds really nervous and sorry "It's okay let's just make sure Sebastian doesn't know" I say giggling while I sit next to him "Yah totally".

We just talk and laugh while we wait for the guys. I look at the time and notice it's time for me to set the merchandise table up. So I grab my phone, cigarettes, and pass.

In the front of the venue I see all the boxes of the stuff and find a note on one of them "Thought I would give a quick hand <3 Remington". I smile at it then start to set up everything before the show.

~~ After setup ~~

I finally finished 30 minutes later setting up. I decided to take quick smoke break. As I'm about to light my cigarette I see Remington walking up to me "Mind if I join you?" he ask "Yah sure". We talked, laughed, and smoked.

After we finished it was time for him to head inside and get ready for the show. I went to the table and see fans in line waiting to get some merchandise before the show and stuff to get signed at the meet and greet after the show.

~~ After show ~~

The guys come outside and take a seat waiting for the fans. I look over to them and notice Remington I smile and he winks back making me giggle and go red so I look away. I decided to head back to the bus and smoke a cigarette before heading onto the bus.

Once I finish my cigarette I head onto the bus get into my pajamas which only consist of my black "So goth I'm dead" underwear and a black tank top. Then I hop into my bunk and fall asleep.

Remington's P.O.V.

We head back to the bus and we all start to get ready for some sleep. I get to my bunk and notice Annabelle is asleep and I see her pajamas and it makes me bite my lip. I then just hop into my bunk and fall asleep.

~~ Remington's dream ~~

Annabelle and I are kissing deeply. I then push her back lightly still kissing her and get on top of her then I make my way to her neck. I find her sweet spot making her moan.

~~ After dream ~~

I wake up still in my bunk. "Dammit why can't that happen in real life oh yah she is my best friend and my other best friends sister" I say to myself. I just take a quick breath and go back to sleep.

(A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter of my new story and don't worry I still will be doing my other story. We'll see you guys next time bye bye.)