Chapter 7

Annabelle's P.O.V.

I wake up and see clothes laying out for me already. I decided to get ready then before the guys woke up.

I finished getting ready and decided to make everyone some pancakes. As I'm making them Remington comes up behind and wraps his arms around me. "Morning Beautiful" he says then kisses my cheek I just smile and continue making the food.

I finished cooking and put some on two plates for me and Remington. We sit down at the table and start eating. As we are eating I decided to tell him the news "Remington I have something to tell-" he stops me and says "Annabelle I know your pregnant I found the test and I'm really happy" I smile and kiss him.

We finished eating and Remington went to go get ready so I decided to set up for today. I get outside and was about to take my usual smoke break but I decided not to because I want my baby to be healthy.

I finished setting up and see the guys head into the venue to start sound check. I run inside and decided to tell Sebastian the good news. "Hey bro I have some good news" I say "What?" He asked "I'm pregnant with Remington's child and we're are both very happy" answer he just looks at me and smiles then pulls me into a hug. After the hug he ran on stage for sound check after that I knew he was happy for me and Remington.

*Skip Sound Check and Show*

We were all now on the bus after the show trying to figure out something to do. "Hey let's go out to eat" I say in excitement "Yah let's get out and get some sandwiches" Emerson says we all agree then we head out.

We decided to go to Panera because it is actually really good. I decided to get one of their salads and a juice because both are my favorite from here. The guys got ham and cheese grilled sandwich with Dr.Pepper.

We got our food and sat down in a both. As I was eating I put my head on Remington's shoulder.

I didn't really feel like talking so I just sat there quietly eating as the guys laughed, talked, and joked. We all then finished and headed back to the bus.

Once we got there I decided to go lay down because I didn't feel to well. "Hey babe I'm gonna go lay down now" I tell Remington "Okay I'll join you after I take a shower" he responds I just nod my head and head over to our bunk.

I decided to wear some black sweatpants and one of Remington's sweaters. I got changed inside the bunk. Once I finished getting ready I got under the blankets and put my head down instantly falling asleep and waiting to cuddle into Remington's warm body.

Remington's P.O.V.

When Annabelle went to the bunk I got in the shower because I was still a little sweaty and still smelled after the show.

As I was in the shower I started to think of names for my little baby. I want a boy more then a girl and I remember Annabelle saying that awhile back. I thought of Krystal Knight Leith for a girl then Emerson Saint Leith for a boy. The reason I want to name it after Emerson if it's a boy because he is really close to me and Annabelle is very special.

I got out of the shower and started to get ready for bed. As I was drying my hair I kept thinking about how amazing my life would be and how I'm gonna make sure my kid has everything they need.

I finished getting ready and headed to the bunk. Once I got there and pulled open the curtain I saw Annabelle fast asleep all curled up in the blanket looking so calm and cute. I got in and pulled the blanket over me and then pulled Annabelle closer to me. I then soon fell asleep.

*Remington's Dream*

Annabelle was pushing and screaming in pain while she squeezed my hand super tight. Soon we heard a cry and a sigh of relief and a smile of joy came to us. "It's a boy congratulations" the doctor says.

After they cleaned him up they handed the baby to Annabelle and we both looked at him and smiled. "He has my hair and lips then your nose" I say to Annabelle smiling she just looks up at me smiles then gives me a kiss. The nurse then walks up to us and ask "What is the little guy's name?" I look to Annabelle and she nods her head "His name is Emerson Saint Leith" I say. We agreed on the name I came up with.

*End of the Dream*

I wake up smiling and still have Annabelle in my arms. I then put my hand and hear belly and rub little circles. "Hey little one it's your daddy I want you to know I love and your mommy I'm gonna try my best to be the best father to you" I say looking at Annabelle's belly. I then looked at her sleeping face and give her a kiss on the head.

After a few more minutes I fell asleep again to a dreamless sleep.

(A/N: Hey my little Nightmares I hope you all had a fun and safe Thanksgiving. Hope you enjoyed this chapter and until next time bye.)