Chapter 9

Annabelle's P.O.V.

Today was one of the guys days off so me and Remington decided to go see a doctor about our baby. Right now I was making a sandwich for me and for the other guys because I know when they first wake up they don't want to cook. Right when I sat down and started Remington walked out and sat down next to me. "You ready for today?" I asked him "Yah of course" he answered then he got his food and ate with me.

I was done eating so now I gotta go get ready. I'm not gonna wear any makeup so I'm just gonna shower, put some other clothes on, and then put my hair up. I just got out of the shower and changed into some black sweat pants and a black muscle shirt. When I was putting my shirt I kept looking at my small baby bump that has formed. After getting changed I dried my hair and put it up in a messy bun.

I walked out of the restroom to see Remington waiting on me ready to head out. The other guys were still not awake so I decide to leave them a note. Me and Remington got in the travel van and headed to the doctor.

*Skip car ride*

We got the doctors and I checked us in so now we just have to wait for them to call us to go to the back. As we were sitting down Remington was on his phone and I didn't know he was taking a video of me on Snapchat. I kept telling him to not post it but he did and he kept laughing so I playfully punched him in the arm.

After about 5 more minutes a nurse called us to take us to the back. "Okay I need to lay on the bed and just lift your shirt up so I can put the gel on and it is going to be a bit cold" the nurse said and I listened. Remington stood next to the bed and held my hand. The nurse then took the wand thingy and glided it across my stomach trying to find the baby. "Well congratulations you are having twins we can't tell the genders yet" the nurse said. Me and Remington just look at each other with excitement. The nurse gave us pictures and we headed back to the tour bus.

Once we got back to the bus Emerson and Sebastian run up to us asking us what happened at the appointment. "Well we are going to have twins but we don't know the genders yet" I say with a smile on my face "That's great sis I can't wait to meet those 2 little people" Sebastian said Emerson says the same. Me and Remington decided to go lay down and watch movies.

As we were laying down he looks at stomach and puts one hand on it. "Hey you two it's your daddy and I can't wait to meet you guys I'm gonna be the best dad ever for you both and you will also have the best mommy" Remington said and I smiled and giggle at him then give him a quick kiss. He then plays the movie Don't Breath on his laptop and we just cuddle up to each other.

(Few movies later)

Remington's P.O.V.

Annabelle fell asleep so decided to get up and get something to drink and talk to the guys. I get the front of the bus and see the guys watching TV. "Hey guys I was thinking when we get home from tour we have a baby shower for Annabelle and invite everyone" I said to them "Yah sounds really cool and when you find out the genders you can have a reveal of the genders" Sebastian said "Yes that's perfect" me and Emerson both say. I then grab a monster and sit down with them.

(1 Hour Later)

Annabelle finally woke up and came out looking for something to eat. "Guys can we go to the store and get some food because we don't have anything" Annabelle asked "Yah sure lets go now" Sebastian said. We then all put on out shoes and head out to the travel van and head to the closet grocery store.

(Skip car ride)

We finally made it to the store. Me and Annabelle went to get drinks and snacks while Emerson and Sebastian got other things. "What do you think the genders are?" Annabelle asked as I pushed the cart "I hope it's one boy and one girl" I answered "Me too" she said smiling at me then giving me a kiss on the cheek.

We soon got everything we needed at met the the other guys at checkout and took the bags to the van and headed back to the bus.

(Skip Car Ride)

Once we got back to the bus and put everything away I started to make everyone something to eat since Annabelle always cooks for us. I decided to make grilled cheeses for everyone. I put spinach and baby swiss on Annabelle's because that's how she likes her then I made normal cheddar ones for me and the guys. We all sat down and starting watching what was ever on the TV.

We all finished eating and decided to get ready for bed because it was getting a little late now. Annabelle went straight to bed since she already took a shower this morning so I took one got in some night clothes and head back my bunk. Once to my bunk Annabelle is fast asleep and I quietly get in trying my best to not wake her up. I pulled the blanket over both of us and pulled her close to me kissing the top of her and then falling asleep.

(A/N: Hey my little nightmares I really hope you enjoyed this chapter and get ready for the next because many things are going to happen I hope you are as excited as I am. Also I knew Emerson, Remington, and Sebastian are brothers but I wanted to make them close friends in this story