Chapter 6

*few weeks later*

Annabelle's P.O.V.

I've been waking up the past few days not feeling good I've been throwing up and I have been more moody. I was starting to think what if I was pregnant because Remington didn't use protection when we did it. I just decided that I'll get ready, go to the closest store, and get a pregnancy test.

I showered, did my hair and makeup, and then I got changed into some black sweatpants and my MIW hoodie. After that I grab my phone and wallet then head to the front of the bus and see Emerson. "Emerson I need you to come to the store with me so I can get a pregnancy test" I say to him "You think you're pregnant? Okay I'll go" he replied. I didn't bother answering his question we just got up and started walking to the store.

*Skip the Walk*

We finally make it to the store and I just run to the test grab one, head to self checkout, then we both walk home.

We made it back to the bus and both of the other guys are in the front on the couch. I just ignore them and run to bathroom and shut then lock it. I take the test now I just gotta wait for the results.

*10 minutes later*

The alarm I set on my phone went off which the results were in. My hands were shaking as I was picking the test up. My I eyes were closed but I open them and I see a red plus telling me I am pregnant. So many thoughts were going through my head like what will Remington say and what will Sebastian say.

I just took the test and my phone then went to mine and Remington's bunk. I hide the test in my bag then I plug my phone in and then lay down and cry.

After a few minutes I grew tired and decided to fall asleep. The pregnancy was still on my mind and I was happy, scared, and shocked.

Remington's P.O.V.

Something was wrong with Annabelle so I'm gonna ask her what's going on in the the morning. Since she seemed out of it we set up the tent for her and had our tour manager sell the merchandise we then had a awesome show like always.

Once we get back to the bus and went to our bunks Annabelle was asleep so I decided to lay a outfit out for her for tomorrow. So I grabbed her bag and pulled out her maroon sweater. As soon as I pulled it out something fell out onto the ground. I pick it up and is was a pregnancy test that was positive. Oh my gosh Annabelle is pregnant I'm so happy I can't believe this I can't for her to tell me and then tell Sebastian I can't wait.

I finished putting the outfit out for her and I put the test back in her bag. I then grab some night clothes and decide to get ready for bed. The time I was getting ready for bed all I could think about was starting a family with Annabelle it just made me so happy.

After I got ready I went back to my bunk. I got into my bunk and I got under the blanket and then pulled Annabelle close to me. I gave her a kiss on the head and then fell asleep.

*Later that night*
*Remington's Nightmare*

Me and Annabelle finally got our own place and she was so close to having our kid. I was sitting on the couch and she was in the bathroom. I hear her scream and I just run to her.

When I got there she was on the ground crying blood on her hands and blood going down her legs. "Remington we lost our precious child" she said sobbing. I just fall to the ground next to her and cry with her.

*After Remington's Nightmare*

I wake up sweating and shaking. Thank god it was only a dream I just pull Annabelle closer to me and give her a kiss on the cheek.

After a few minutes I fell back asleep.

(A/N: Hey guys I'm really sorry for the short chapter this time but I'll make sure the next one is long. Well until then goodbye my nightmares.)