Chapter 5

Remington's P.OV.

I woke up and felt relaxed and stressed at the same time. I'm relaxed because today is our day off and I'm stressed because me and Annabelle are gonna tell Sebastian that we're together.
Annabelle was still asleep so I was carful not to wake her up.

I went to the front of the bus and saw that Sebastian was awake and I thought that I should just grow the balls and tell him me and Annabelle are together. "Hey Sebastian I wanted to let you know that me and your sister are together and we are both very happy also please don't punch-" he then cuts me off "Dude I know I see you guys sleep in the same bunk almost every night and I'm happy for you both" a heavy sigh of relief just washed over me. "Well me and Emerson are going out to party wanna tag along?" Sebastian asked "Nah I'm gonna stay with Annabelle". He then leaves with Emerson running up to go with him.

I walk back to my bunk to tell Annabelle the good news. Once I get there she is awake on her phone. I get on top of her and put her phone down "Looks like Sebastian knew we were dating the entire time and he just left with Emerson to go to a party so looks like we are all alone" I say smiling and then kissing her. She kisses back and it starts to get more heated. I swipe my tongue across her bottom lip asking for entrance. She grants it and I automatically take dominance.

I take her top off showing she had no bra on I smirk and start to kiss and suck her neck making her moan I also leave a love mark. Next I take one of her boobs in my mouth and I squeeze the other one in my hand making her moan even more. Next she takes my clothes off and I take her underwear off leaving us both naked. As I'm sucking and kissing her neck again I put her legs around my waist and enter her not giving her time to get use to my size.

I'm grunting into her neck and she is a moaning mess and pulling on my hair. "I'm close" she says panting "Let go baby" I whisper in her ear. As soon as she hits her high I hit mine coming when she did. When we both came down from the high I layer on the other side of her breathing and panting with her head laying on my chest. "That was the best sex ever babe" I said "Yah it was and I think we should just lay in here and watch movies". I smile kissing the top of her head agreeing with her.

2 Hours later

Annabelle's P.O.V.

Me and Remington just got done watching A House of 1000 Corpse. We decided to shower and get changed then go out to eat. I just put on black ripped skinny jeans and a MGK shirt then did my normal makeup and hair.

I was just waiting for Remington on the couch scrolling through Instagram and stuff. After about 5 minutes he was done and ready to go. "You ready babe?" He asked me grabbing the keys "Yup let's go I'm starving" I say.

We get into the van and start driving to Panera Bread my favorite place to eat. As we're driving I look at him and smile because I finally got the guy I loved. "What are smiling for?" He ask "Just because I love you" I answer. He then looks at me and gives me a quick kiss which I smile at.

We finally make it to Panera Bread and I order a mac and cheese bowl and Remington got a soup bowl. We decided to take it back to the bus because when we walked a group of guys and girls kept laughing and staring at us.

Once we get back to the bus we start eating on the front lounge couch watching Adventure Time. After we finished eating it was starting to get dark so we cleaned up and got back in our night clothes and got in Remington's bunk.

"Hey do you know when the guys will be back from that party?" I asked "Yah Sebastian said around 11:30 or midnight and it's only 10:20 we can do it again if you want" he answers I just smile and kiss him. The kiss then turns into a deep make out session and as Remington is about to get on top of me the guys walk back onto the bus.

"Hey Annabelle and Remington were back but we're gonna get some sleep" Sebastian screams "Okay see you in the morning" I scream back. I then look at Remington and smile then give him a quick kiss then I pull the blanket over me and fall asleep cuddling into Remington.

Remington's P.O.V.

I look at Annabelle's calm face as she is asleep. I give her a small kiss on her temple then I lay down pulling her close to me and then falling asleep to her calm quiet breathing.

(A/N: Hey my little nightmares I hope loved this chapter and I was wondering if I should post the first chapter of another book but I don't know let me know if I should.)