Chapter nine: I know now

Hello guys! So, this chapter will contain much information, so I hope you'll be excited for this update. Don't forget to vote & comment! Love you all, and have a nice day/evening .xx  

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

Ⓣhe rest of the weekend Jungkook did nothing but to search up every possibility what was happening to Taehyung. He couldn't understand anything. Why was Taehyung acting strange all of the sudden? Why was he mad about Jungkook calling his name? He had never protested besides those two times where he was acting strange.

And his brothers said something strange. "Exactly what we needed. A new guest."

What did that mean?

Jungkook even lost sleep because of this. He had to find out. There was no way Taehyung would tell him. He didn't the first time, and Jungkook was sure he wouldn't this time either on Monday.

Monday morning Jungkook waited on the spot where he'd see Taehyung coming from his home. He already knew where he lived now, obviously, but he didn't want to seem too desperate to see if he was okay by standing outside, looking like a creep, and therefore he decided to just wait on their spot.

Not many minutes later, Taehyung was in sight, heading for his direction. He didn't seem to have noticed Jungkook immediately, and his face had dropped since the weekend. Jungkook wondered if something more happened after he left.

"Oh, Jungkook," Taehyung gasped surprised. He hadn't even noticed him when he passed him, and Jungkook had to grab his arm to gain his attention.

"Are you alright?" Jungkook asked worriedly. "Taehyung."

He frowned before forcing out a smile. "If I wasn't okay I wouldn't go to school, stupid," he said, trying to lift up the mood, but Jungkook didn't want to follow his plan. He was going to follow his own plan this time.

"Taehyung," Jungkook said again, seeing if he got a special response, but the said male was only forcing out a small smile before trying to escape, and Jungkook grabbed his arm again. "Taehyung! Stop running away!" he yelled, which definitely gobsmacked the male, but he stopped walking. He was standing his back facing the black haired male, his head falling downwards. "Why do you always avoid me when this happens?"

Taehyung seemed rather nervous about what Jungkook was talking about. He seemed nearly afraid even. "What - what are you talking about?" he asked, still not looking at the other boy.

Jungkook sighed. I better tell him now. "I know."

That caught Taehyung's attention as he turned around, staring at him with the widest eyes the male had ever seen on him since their first meeting for a week ago. "Know - know what?" he stuttered nervously.

Jungkook smiled reassuringly. "Your secret," he said, "I'm sorry, but I looked it up. And now I know."

"Th - then what is it?"

"D.I.D - Dissociative identity disorder," he muttered, "and your other personality is V, whom I've met two times already."

Taehyung looked like he was nearly about to pass out, which made Jungkook hold around his waist to prevent him into falling. "You - you're weren't supposed to find out," he muttered. Jungkook was sure he was holding back his tears. "I didn't want you to know." Taehyung knew he had to sit down before his legs gave away, and Jungkook gently placed him down on the path, sitting beside him.

"Why couldn't I know?" he asked. Jungkook had figured during the weekend that Jimin must already be aware of this, and it's exactly what he was trying to warn the new boy about. Even Taehyung himself tried to push Jungkook away, but he had no desire to do so; he just wanted to be friends with Taehyung. He didn't know another person was a package, but if he had to be completely honest, he wasn't disappointed knowing Taehyung had a disorder. Didn't it make it more interesting though? Having a friend who had a problem, and he could be a part of it? He could be a part of helping his friend who meant so much for him, despite they're only known each other for a week.