Chapter two: Jungkook's family

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

Ⓙungkook was so nervous during the class his forehead was literally drowning in sweat. This wasn't his first time moving and changing schools, but it was the first time with an all boy school, and somehow he couldn't get over his nervousness. He didn't even notice his carrot-like seatmate trying to speak with him.

"Hello? Earth to Jungkook?" he whispered in the middle of the class, waving his hand in front of the boy's face.

"Wha - what?" he stuttered, embarrassed, and afraid he had acted rude towards him, probably ruining a possibly new forming friendship as well.

The orange haired boy giggled at his reaction. "I can tell you're nervous," he smiled charmingly. "I'm Park Jimin, probably your seatmate for the rest of the year," he presented himself as he held out his hand. Jungkook shook it, not bothering to say his name when the carrot boy obviously already knew his.

"Nice to meet you," he whispered, but still tried to listen to what the teacher was lecturing about.

"Our teacher's name is Kim Seokjin; he's not that experienced as he's quite young, but he's a good teacher nonetheless," he explained. "He's our homeroom teacher, and he teaches us Math and English." Jungkook nodded along.

"Are you from the city?"

Jungkook nodded again.

"Cool, I've always wanted to go to Seoul," he smiled, "but I don't have any money." He started chuckling with Jungkook silently following along. "How come you came to this shitty place?"

Jungkook shrugged nonchalantly. "Family business."

Jimin knew immediately Jungkook gave off the vibe he didn't want to talk about it and didn't push on further to bother him.

He kept on chanting nonstop with Jungkook , who just nodded along whilst taking notes of the blackboard, trying to concentrate on both his seatmate and the teacher.

Not much longer afterwards the bell rang, signalling it was lunch, and Jungkook was quick to get up and put his Math book in his locker and followed the crowd towards the cafeteria.

As Jungkook was done picking out the food he was going to eat, he turned around, standing still has he scanned the cafeteria for available tables, though he found none. He did find a certain brown haired boy though, and when their eyes locked, they both smiled, and Jungkook found himself making his way towards him.

As he trotted towards the boy, out of nowhere Jimin suddenly stood up from a table not too far away, calling his name whilst waving his hand in his direction.

Jungkook was already close to Taehyung, and decided to sit down with him instead of walking towards the other male.

Taehyung also noticed Jimin, who sat down in disappointment, and avoided their stares in their direction. "You can go and sit with them if you want to," he muttered a bit quietly.

Jungkook shrugged whilst subtly glancing in their direction before he started to eat on his food. "Nah," he sighed. "He's already with his friends so it'd just be awkward for me to suddenly join in just like that," he said. He looked back up at Taehyung, who was already looking at him with his widen eyes. "Besides, you're here alone, so I'm here with you as a thank you for helping me earlier," Jungkook said whilst smiling, which caused the other boy to smile as well. "I was surprised I didn't see you in class earlier," he remarked, "it would be nice to see at least one familiar face."

Taehyung stuffed his mouth before answering. "I'm in class A, so then you must be in B," he said and swallowed his food, "besides you seem to already know Park Jimin," he continued. "How do you know him?"