Chapter fourteen: why didn't you tell me?

❀~~~~❀~~~~❀~~~~❀

Ⓣhe moment he had dragged Jimin out the classroom, everyone nearby started whispering to each other.

"He's back," one said.

"He never left," the other muttered.

Subtly and sneakily, Jungkook escaped the classroom fast enough to catch a glimpse to where the two males were headed, and he followed. He knew it was none of his business, but he was too curious to know about V and Jimin's relationship to stay put.

"What the hell were you thinking!" he suddenly heard yelling right around the corner, where he managed to stop quickly enough to not be seen by the two other boys. When he peeked in their direction around the corner, V had Jimin pushed up against the wall, staring intently at him.

"What I was thinking?" Jimin yelled back. "You literally just openly dragged me out in the middle of a class! Don't you think people will talk again?"

V looked taken aback, but he still didn't budge. "You told me you moved." Somehow, he didn't sound angry anymore. If rather, he seemed...hurt.

"I told you so you'd stop," Jimin said easily in a matter-of-factly tone.

"So you lied to me?" he murmured back.

"Yes," Jimin said honestly.

"Why? Why would you lie to me Pumpkin?" V asked, and to Jungkook's surprise, he was tearing up. Literally.

"Don't call me that!" Jimin snapped. "I'm not someone for you to fool around with V!"

Jungkook knew it was V already, but it surprised him how much Jimin knew him well. He knew Jimin and Taehyung used to be friends before, but what exactly was his relationship with V?

"I know you liked me better than him," he said, but more quietly. "We used to fuck, remember?"

Jungkook's jaw literally dropped open. They had a sexual relationship without Taehyung's awareness?

"Keep it down!" Jimin barked. "And that was when Taehyung and I weren't friends anymore," he said sadly. Jungkook was still confused. So after Taehyung pushed Jimin away, he was secretly meeting V?

"I don't care if he knew or not," V said carefree. "Since I talked with the stupid boy, he mentioned you're in the same class as him, and I knew he went to school here." Jimin's eyes widen at what he said, and so did Jungkook. He was talking about me.

"You - you've talked to Jungkook?" he asked.

"I'm glad you agree he's stupid too," V smirked, and suddenly he was leaning closer to Jimin, but the smaller boy pushed him away angrily.

"Stop it!" he snapped. "I'm not interested in you. I have a boyfriend now, whom I love so much, and we're together, so don't even think about it," he declared before fixing up his clothes as brushing off dust whilst sending the taller a disgusted glare.

"I'm going to win you back," V muttered, but he kept his distance with him.

"You never had me to begin with," he spat at him, and then started walking in Jungkook's direction, which definitely startled him, and he was too late to react in time. "Jungkook?" he gaped at him in surprise. "What - what are you doing here?"

"I followed you," he confessed, which made V approach closer as well.

"He's obsessed with Taehyung," he muttered coldly, staring at him with a look full of hatred.

"Huh?" Jungkook glared at him. "The one who's obsessed here is you," he snapped back, which surprised him.

"So, you heard?" Jimin asked carefully.