Using You Pt.3

A/N This was requested by lots of people from the last chapter. So this is part 3 of 'Using You' if you wanna see anything else request it in the comments and I'll write. Mkay bye 🙃

Lilly POV

Hate this pain.

Or any other pain.

Or the word pain.

And all it's meanings.

I woke next to Aman. He had bottles on the bedside table and most of them were empty.

I was afraid to move. Or I couldn't move. The pain from yesterday night came back to me and hurt me even more.

I stared at the wall and looked on the floor.

4 used condoms. The four I didn't want to use. At all.

I shifted in the bed a bit. His hand snaked around my bare stomach. I tried to move his hands away but he thought I wanted to play.

But I didn't want to play any games.

Huge hands moved to my butt and my breathing got heavier. His finger was near my area. I got out the bed and went straight to the washroom.

"Where the fuck are you going?"

"To take a shower. I don't want your dirty things on me" I locked the door but he came in.

"What's that supposed to mean?" He smacks my butt and I winced in pain.

"Can I please take a shower?" I pushed him away from me but he got closer. Then I lost it.

"CAN YOU PLEASE GET THE EFF OUT!" He laughed at me.

"Oh eff me. She told me to get the eff out" He said in a child like voice. I rolled my eyes and pushed him out.

I took a shower and got dressed. Aman had gone out to drink with his friends so it is was just me and this house.

I examined the scars and bruises on me. Ever since he's started drinking. Ever since I started fooling around with Yousef.

I got dressed and checked my socials. Everyone was so worried about me. Because I haven't been online.

As I was about to tweet something, the door burst open. Two men were fighting and breaking things.

Yousef & Aman.

I tried to get them off each other but Aman punched my stomach and I fell to the ground.

I started to cry. I was helpless. I couldn't stop them.

I grabbed my phone and called the three numbers everyone knows. Aman came up towards me and pushed me to the ground.

"LOOK AT YOUR MAN" I turned to see Yousef. Covered in his own blood. I stood up and slapped Aman across the face.

He pushes me to the steel stairs but I get back up. He throws punches at me. Non stop. Like her wants me to die.

"AAAHHHH" i had sweat dripping from my face. I looked around.

No Aman.

No pain.

I saw Yousef get up and check the time.

"Lil are you ok?" He said and kissed me on my forehead.

"Yousef please don't let me go" I laid on his bare chest and he stroked my hair.

"I'll never let you go. Even God knows that"

~