Chapter 10

The next morning Randhir woke to the first ray of light through the window .
"Only found her sleeping peacefully on his side.
She was hugging his waist , her legs crashed with his ."
"Thik se sona b nhi aata , nagin ki trah fel kar soti hai , he settled his head on the pillow , and her hand which was encircled with his waist kept on the soft toy beside her and got up from the bed ."

He got ready for the office .
"Where sanyu's sleep got disturbed with the buzzing sound of alarm.
She covers her ears with the pillow in demanding some more beauty sleep but this was no possible again his alarm buzzed."
And having no other option she got up lazily.
She headed for the downstairs only to found him on the dinning table reading newspaper with utter constraint.
"Bhagwan Ji aapko inko insaan nhi robot bnana chahiye tha , sanyu murmured reaching beside him."
Kya bola ? he shout a hard glare at her.
Kuch nhi , she grinned.
And next second she found herself collided with him .
"He pulled her over him and their moment distrub by Ishika ."
Ron ," I am ready ."
"Let's go Ishika grinned happily and winked at sanyu ."
"Sanyu stomped her foot annoyingly.
Where are you going early morning? Sanyu asks curiously."
"Ohh.. Sanyu kya hai na my car is not working well ."
Isliye Rd mujhe office drop karne ja rha aaj ek important meeting hai ...Ishika replied with a smile pasted on her lips.
Ohh.. Okay !! sanyu smiled innocently and gave her I know everything look.
"Mai catzz KO lekar aati hu , subh subh park mein chli gyi Sanyukta sweetly says and handed towards the park ."
"When her gaze fall on Randhir's car and she grinned happily.
As Ishika and Randhir reached near the car ."
"Next scene made his jaw dropped in amusement."

"Yeh toh punctured hai , Ishika says clutching her bag tightly in anger ."

"Umm.. Ha yeh yha bache khelte rhte hai na sayad masti mai puncture kar diya hoga Randhir replied thoughtfully."
"Don't worry mai kuch karta hu ,
Tumhe late ho rha hoga na I am sorry ."
"Mai taxi bulata hu tumhare liye , Randhir dialed a number and after 10 minutes the taxi arrived. And having no other option she got inside the taxi ."
From the distance , sanyu enjoyed the scene and patted her own shoulder proudly.