Chapter 31

Where are you now? Reached home??
Phone kyo nhi receive kar rhi thi ?..Randhir asked in a go over the call impatiently,as soon as he get some free time from his busy schedule...

He was confused don't know why one day seemed like a month for him,when he couldn't hear her voice through out the whole long day.

"Sorry, Sorry phone silent pr tha or kaustu ko shopping krni thi isliye abhi ghar phuchi she huffed after finishing her whole  story ..."

Thus, he chuckled...
Tum itni stubborn kyo ho ?
Bola tha chlo mere saath wha akeli kaise rhogi ab? Randhir chirped seriously over the call..

Hein...mai akele kyn nai rehsakti?..aur mere office me bahut kaam h, chhuti ni lesakti main..abhi toh office join kiya hai she pouts ....

Aap kb aaoge ? Aapke liye ek surprise hai sanyu grinned jumping on the bed ...

Hein ... Kya surprise hai ?  rd asked curiously...

"Sadu surprise hai school mai surprise ka mtlb nhi sikhaya aapko she twisted her lips thus, he rolled his eyes..."

Haa jaise tumhe silence ka meaning nhi btaya he muttered under her breathe...

She continued her blabbering while he kept listening them calmly..
"Ek baat btao,tum last time kb  chup Hui thi ?she heard him asking suddenly ..Kyun?..she frowned.."

Just asking for my own knowledge ...

"Aapko mere bolne se bhi problem hai toh aap phone kaato khud toh sadu kuch bolte nhi ho sirf aapko gussa karna aata hai sadu kahike she frowned angrily & disconnect his call thus he chuckled hard .."

He was missing her so damn much,but can he tell her this? 
The answer was no ...
This girl is crazy his heart murmured...

Another day passed away..He got busy in the meeting chaos so was she ...

Soon night crept in ..
Sanyu dialed his number again but her rings went unanswered again and  again..lastly she dept her head under the pillow and dozed off..It was the mid-night when her mobile rang flashing randhir number...
"The number you are trying to reach is currently unavailable ...
Please try your call again later ... She murmured in her sleepy voice ..."

What ? His orbs widened..
What kya Maine call kiya toh pick kyo nhi kiya mujhe nhi karni aapse baat or ek baat aap bhut bure ho ... Sadu she frowned more ...

Sorry, I was busy ..
Ab agar gussa km ho gya ho toh can we talk ? He raised his brows ....

"OK ... Maaf kiya tum bhi kya yaad rkhoge she giggled ..."

Suno abhi ek parcel aayega tum usse receive kar Lena okay dhyan se ...
Haan jldi jao important hai ....

Huhhh... Sadu yeh bhi koi time hai parcel lene ka din m kha the she twisted her lips ....

"Murmuring some more thing under her breathe she got off the bed and unlocked the door still holding the phone  in her hand...Suddenly she turned arround,with some confused lines on her forehead.."

There were some boys holding flowers in their hands ...
Hello mam they greeted politely& forwarded the flowers to her ....

Thank you she smiled ...

"Sadu yeh flowers kis liye before she could complete her sentence her orbs widened ..."

Sadu aap kha ho ? She asked in confusion...

Huhhhh... Lgta hai mai sadu ko jyada miss kar rhi hu isliye sadu yha dikh rha hai she groaned rubbing her eyes..

Really..?? He smirked entering in and made her turn to him..She blinked her eyes suspiciously ..

Get up! Sleepy head  ! he patted her cheeks lightly..First she didn't react, then jumped over him without thinking anything....

Eeee..aap toh sachme aagaye...He took 2 steps back to balance their frames,all thanks to her sudden action..

Patience wify ... Randhir smiled hugging her back tightly....

"Aap toh kal aane wale the na aaj kaise aaye she asked still not breaking the hug ...."

Happy birthday wify ... He flashed his best smile before pecking her cheek ...
Hein ? Thank you mujhe toh yaad hi nhi tha ... She blinked her eyes in disbelief joining their forehead...

Haan mom ne btaya isliye socha kyo nh surprise du ... He smirked pecking her another cheek ....
Thus, Leaving her dumbstruck ....

Hello lovely readers ....
Ahhh.... Another late  update ... 😂
Thank you for your lovely comments and votes ..
Please do votes and leave your comments...