Chapter 37

As the bright sun rays hit the ground refreshing lives ,Randhir  was drifted apart from his deep slumber outta regular habbit..

He moved his gaze to her,who was well enjoying her beauty sleep resting her head on his forearm.. He chuckled on her habit at the end of the day she finds a way to rest her head on his forearms  .... Stroaking a few random locks behind her ear,he shook her a little..

Ummmm... Sone do na she muttered in her sleepy voice  ...
Arey office nhi jana ? He asked

Areyyyy Sadu,  bhul gye kya  Sunday hai aaj ...
She pulled him back to her.
Sunday hai?? He widened his eyes in disbelief ....

How he could forget he groaned, kbhi toh office ki duniya se bhar  aaya Karo sadu , sanyu chuckled pulling his cheeks.. he got off the bed..
Arey kahan jaa rahe ho,sunday hai na so jate hai..she grinned..
"Huh...m not lazy like you" ..he rolled his eyes,&  she pulled her by his arm making him fall on her..
humesha Sadhe hue karele jaise  shkal banate ho sadu.. Thoda smile kiya karo nahi to sb bolege maine robot se Saadi ki h , she tried to tickle his waist, but no use..Hogaya?? ..he narrowed his gaze & chuckled...
Huhhh robot kahin k ...she twiched her nose..

Achaaa??? He picked up a nearby  pillow to hit her,yet she was quick enough to ran away from his hold ..

Sorry sorry...Ruko... Wait  sanyukta..,he followed her behind the couch,then bed & around the chair .The race inbetween them continued for some mins,untill he finaly caught a hold of her and pulled themselves towards the bed....
Ruko please!  she huffed leaning on his shoulder calming down her uneven breaths....  Galati ki toh punishment milegi..he faked anger supressing his smile.
Hein..she looked confused raising her brows
Get ready quick,we are going out to enjoy this sunday..he winked & her face beamed in excitement ....
Hum kha ja rhe hai?  she asked impatiently fixing her seatbelt...
Its a surprise baby ... Randhir winked thus her jaw dropped on in shock...

Sadu aaj itna sweetly behave kyo kr rha h kuch toh locha hai  she murmured biting her nails in confusion....

Rest of the journey went in not so silence bcz sanyu was continuously talking randomly ....
Arey aap b bola na mai kb se bole jaa rhi hu sanyu chipped ...
Agar tum chup ho toh koi bole na randhir shot a glare at her ...
Huh... Whatever She frowned turning her head to the window side & he chuckled accelerating the car..

Soon the car halted on a spot,raising her queries plus excitement..Chalo..he parked the car,hold her hand & started walking somewhere..

The rest of the day out was completely went great ... She was enjoying everything , the places they visited & food,even the movie they went for she enjoyed every bit ...

Eeeee , thank you ... Thank you sanyu jumped up -down on the couch in excitement .....

Aaaj bhut maza aaya sanyu hugged him grinning like a idiot where he genially smiled hugging her back finally it was such  a relief seeing her  happy by his efforts...

Hi, here is next part ...
Guys voting got decreased in previous part ...
Are you not liking it ?
Should I end it ?
only 10 more parts left ..
Please do votes and leave your valuable comments...