Chapter 13

Rd wakes up in the morning, he forwards his hand to see time , the clock indicates 8:30 am ,
As usually she was sleeping by placing her head in the crook of his neck while her hands wrapping his waist and their legs entangled..clinging to him ...
Her parted lips & hot breathes were touching his neck.
He smiled a little looking at her sleeping figure next moment he frowned looking at the mess up room which she had created last night due to her Catz birthday .
Yes , last night was super fun for her but for him .. Leave ,he groaned in frustration...
Last night she was cerebrating Catzz birthday in her style.
Wow.. Get up Sanyu , meri nind khrab kar khud ghode bech kar so rhi hai...
Shekhawat sone doo... Aaj Sunday hai.. Tum bhi soo jao she said pulling him down..
No get up ..
Breakfast bnao mere liye abhi...
Remember our deal that you will make breakfast for me and you will do whatever I will say to you to do that means your whole day is mine if I will celebrate Catz birthday with you both..Randhir smirked pulling her up from her sleep...
Shekhawat I promise I will not leave you she gritted her teeth or mai chun chun kar bdla lugi ...
OK get up fast ...
First thing you have to do for me that is he thinks for sometime and then chipped yes first bring me a coffee .
Or I want aaloo pratha in breakfast in 20 minutes. Next task on the dinning table he smirked and dashed into the washroom.
Breakfast in 20 minutes , I am not robot like you , she frowns.
I don't care , mujhe 20 mint mein hi prathe chahiye warna punishment double ho jayegi ... Soch lo , he murmured some random song like her.
Obviously , he was enjoying to see her like this , her irritating face ,her frowned.
She was looking amazing in her shirt and shorts ...
Ek minute tum aaj ek achi obedient wife k jaise behave karogi or meri yaani apne pati ki har baat maanogi.
Or tum aaj mujhse se respect or manners se baat karogi .
Jo tumhare liye thora muskil hoga lekin you have to do , he winked at her.
Or yeah kapde Jo phne hai usse change Karo wear something in Indian.
What ? Ab kapdo se bhi problem hai , she gritted her teeth annoyingly.
Jaisa ki Maine kha obedient wife that means tum mujhse swaal jawaab nhi kar skti , he grinned.
Mr. Shekhwat meri turn aane do phir btati hu mai tumhe she mentally murmured.

She changed in a pink kurti and white patiyala, bangles on her wrist...looking very pretty.
Now you are looking like a perfect Indian wife a big smile pasted on his lips.
Thank you Ji , she blushed and winks at him.

Any guesses for Sanyu's new task ?
Thank you all...
Love you..