Chapter 33

Wishing you  a Happy Diwali to all of my Wattpad readers and friends ! 😊😊

Randhir tucked his last button of three piece Armani suit and looked over the wall clock which was striking at 8.
Sanyu are you ready ?
Randhir called out her name aloud fifth time rolling his eyes ...
Yeh ladki kbhi time pr ready nhi ho shakti randhir shook his head in disbelief...

He smiled as he remembered when he told her that  they are  going on dinner who happens to be a partner of his new work branch and he wants to meet his  wife ..so would you like to have dinner with me tonight" he asked and her face brighten with a glee and excitement...

Sanyu agar tum 2 mint mai niche nhi aayi toh am ,he gulped down his rest words ,finding her standing an inch away from him clad in a blood red saari  looking absolutely gorgeous.. she had let her  hairs  to fall on one shoulder....

Her   bangles and vermilion were  placed perfectly on their right places ...
He couldn't blink his eyes until  yes sir ...she stood beside him glaring him crossing her arms across her chest ....
from every angle she was looking a new bride...

How am I looking ... She asked her eyes twinkling...
Ummm... You look good randhir answered accelerating the car
Looking good bs aise lg rha hai jaise test mai bs ok ok marks mile hai  she frowned crossing her arms across her chest ...

Rest of journey went not so silent where he was concentrating on the road she was busy in blabbering much to his amusement...

He held her hand as they came down from the car and walked to a grand hotel..

Wow.."its so beautiful" she complimented "

Sanyukta noticed the girls around her was looking at him like dome Edible object as they made their way to their table and sanyukta being sanyukta suddenly held his arm authoritatively making Randhir shock.."this girl is unpredictable"
Jealous wify? Randhir whispered near her ear & smirked ...

Huhhh... Jealous no way she maintained a straight face thus he chuckle at her cuteness and place a quick peck on her cheek... how can someone be gorgeous and cute at the same time  ...

sanyukta...this is Mr.Mehta ..he  s is my business partner  Randhir introduced to a elderly man  Sanyukta smiled warmly at him with hello

"Randhir..you have a beautiful wife my son.. Mr mehta teased.. And sanyukta blushed.

Their  food arrived at the table.
Where sanyu and the old man crack some silly jokes & randhir's  gaze was locked only on her ...
He wonder how she is able to mix with everyone easily...
Ice- cream sanyu grinned happily ...

No ice cream for today its cold here randhir glared her snatching the bowl away from her ...

No , I am fine she frowned..
Please bs do spoon sanyu pouted that   is enough to melt his heart now a days ....

Randhir forwarded a spoon near her mouth thus she gulp down and smile brightly...

Where the old man was staring the couple in awww...
Who seems so much in love  By then ..
Now I know Mr shekhawat why you love your wife so much ...
They heared Mr. Mehta which was enough breaking their moment
She is perfect and funny too Mr. Mehta chuckled at her cuteness...

H

ey guys! Unexpected update 😉
May this year brings you lots and lots of happiness in life and fulfill all your dreams.
May this Diwali Lakshmi Maa Fill your Home with Happines .

Wishing you and your family a very Happy and prosperous Diwali #Have a safe diwali & keep smiling 😉

Note: Thank you so much guys for your support I am going to finish this story soon because of my exams ...
Suggest me isse jldi finish karu ya aap exams tk wait karoge ?
Please do votes and leave your suggestions....