Chapter 26

Huhh... Phirse meri chocolate kha li .....
"Mai bol rhi hu aap apni power ka galat use kar rhe ho next time mai aapko karele ka juice pilaugi .... She murmured while headed to the kitchen which was quite audible to him & he chuckled concentrating on his work..."

Morning gave its appearance...
The light sunrays scattered in the room through the big glass window..thus randhir rubbed his eyes...

"Switching the alarm off he tried to get up,but felt weight on his chest ...He turned his head only to found his messy ohhh not so innocent wife sleeping on his chest ....., Her face was half covered with her hairs..while her cheek was suppressed on his shoulder ...He could feel the softness of her cheek....
Does she ever think how she sleeps on him like her softest comfortable material   ....He chuckled remembering how she use to argue with him defending herself on this topic.....soon it got replaced by a smile as he remembered their last night fighting....

**Flashback**
Sanyu was preparing dinner when something knocked in her mind ....
Eeekkks suno suno mujhe aapse baat karni thi ....
Mai bhi kitni budhu hu .... Sanyu slept herself forehead while adjusting herself beside him.... What?  Say something new he chuckles  who was quite engrossed in his lappy in the hall raised his brows irritatingly & found her grinning at him...

"Wo na kal humari company mai fresher party hai  Or sb aapse milna chahte hai... I means friends and   colleagues she grinned ...."

I am not interested in those stuffs... Randhir said intentionally again shifting his attention in his lappy ....
What ? Not fair sadu sirf party mein Jana h jaan nhi maang rhi mai aapki ... She frowned snatching his lappy from his hand ....
Ab yeh kya batmiji hai ... Mera lappy wapish do .... He tried to snatch his lappy....

Phle bolo ki aap mere saath party attend karoge .... She stucked out her tongue at him ...

no ... He crossed his arms across his chest ....
Yes please ....
Aap ko khush hona chahiye mai  aapko aapki category k sadu boss se milaugi .....
Wo bhi bhut kadoosh hai or punctual bhi ....
Or kal toh mujhe daata bhi tha .... She pouts ....
Really ? Kyo daata tha ? He grinned interestingly....
& the next moment she jumped over her seat like a complain box..
Haan .... Wo kl na mai bs sirf 12 mint late phuchi thi office mai ....isliye sadu ne daat diya she murmured sadly ....
Acha phir tumne kya kiya ? He asked crossing his arms across his chest ....
Aapko kaise pta ? She widened her eyes....
Maine bas sadu ki car ka tyre puncture kiya she grinned like a baby ....
I knew it .... He murmured glaring at her ....
Aap sadu the or humesha sadu rhoge she frowned stomping her heels on the floor ....
After dinner sanyu took a seat on the bed with a magazine in her hand making a Balloon face ....
Huh... She twicted her lips looking at him who was busy in call ...
Kuch bolna hai toh bol do mujhe pta hai tum jyada der tk koi baat pet mai nhi rkh skti ....
Pet mai dard ho jayega .... After somemints She heard his voice ....
Huhhh... Aap bhut sadu ho or bhut heartless bhi ....
Soon he welcome with a cushion in his direction...
they got busy in their cushion fight.....
Sadu party mai toh Jana pdega warna mai aapko utha kar le jaugi ...she chipped blowing air to her strands which were falling on her face...
Ohh.. Really ? Let's see... he struggled to control his smile at that moment."
**flashback ends**

Huhhh.... Sirf sote hue  innocent lgti hai waise devil hai ... ..
he murmured removing those random strokes from her face..He lifted her head a little & placed it on a pillow properly....Itni bhi  buri ni hai....his heart murmured before dashing  out from the room ....

Hey guys...
I am really sorry for late update...
Please do tell me how is it ...
Please do votes and leave your comments..