Chapter 28

What the .... Why is here dark everywhere Randhir growned impatiently demanding a answer as its high time now ...
"Are you sure yha party hai? "
"I mean khi mera murder karne ka plan toh nhi bna rhi na he mocked her and chuckles"

She passed him a look like "Shut up "
Which he twisted his lips annoyingly..
"As they entered inside the main big door Sanyu leg slipped a little in result she was about to catch the floor when two strong hand gripped her waist in middle balancing her figure and their eyes met for some seconds before the light of the hall turned on that instantly those they came back in their sense...."

Tum dekh kar nhi chal skati ? He frowned glaring her...
Wo toh mai sidhe chal rhi thi phir aap mere saamne aa gye phir mai dar gyi ... She shrugged her shoulder innocently making him & other chuckled at the cute couple....

One sec .. yeh sb kya hai ... He gasped taking a look of his surrounding area which was covered with dim lights and decorated with flowers & couple was busy in talking and sipping their drinks not forget all people's gaze was on them only who was watching them curiously....

"Hello! Mr. Shekhawat the company owner Mr. Sharma sanyu' s boss cme from somewhere smilingly and Mr. Sharma & Rd both shared a hug thus sanyu' s eyes popot out of its sockets looking at the scene.."

Where his boss smiles looking at Sanyu & greeted her politely..

Suno ! sanyu whispered in his ears slowly thus he turned to her raising his eyebrows....

Pinch me ... Sanyu whispered thus he rolled his eyes again ...
What ? Why he to whispered like her ...

"Aaj yeh sadu smile kyo kar rha hai or aaj daata bhi nhi or i am telling you khi hum khi wrong address pr toh nhi aa gye na ? aap iss sadu ko jante the mujhe btaya kyo nhi she frowned ... "

Shut up !He glared her & chuckled on her inquiries.....

Mr. Sharma meet my wife he slipped his arms around her waist and smiled ...

"I can say Mr. Shekhawat your wife is very beautiful and intelligent to Mr. Sharma said looking at the couple who seems busy in their own world ..."

Excuse me ... Mr. Sharma smiled joining other couples...

"Bolo na aap ne kyo nhi btaya ki yeh kadoosh aapki category ka hai anyway mujhe smjh Jana chahiye tha aise kadoosh sirf aapki category k ho shakte hai ...."

When her mind stucked on something & she grinned rubbing her both palms together where her gaze stucked on Mr. Sharma .... Randhir followed her gaze and mentally slapped his own forehead ...
Kya karne wali ho tum ? He glared her as he was sure something is cooking on her devil mind which obviously is not good for Mr. Sharma

Haan ? She raised her brows innocently like she didn't know what is he asking...

Mr. Husband don't worry she grinned more passing a big smile to him ....

"After sometime Randhir got busy with his business partners thus she took a chance to slip away from his hold ...."

"Sanyu greeted Mrs. Sharma politely and knowingly took her where Mr. Sharma was chit- chatting with some girls thus Mrs. Sharma frowned and passed a glare at him ..."

"Sanyu intensionally dropped her handbag down on the floor , in picking up her handbag process she tied up Mr.sharma Shoe Laces together without anyone notice and grinned in herself"

Mr. Sharma was about to walk when he fell down with a thudddhhhh.. he hold the girl hand to support but for his bad luck the girl to joined him over him and Mrs. Sharma left the place glaring him angrily where all gathered there including Randhir who helped him to get up ....

Mr. Sharma followed his wife and tried to explain her but she was to stubborn to listen to him...
Sanyu was laughing holding her tummy looking at the eye-catching scene & instantly stopped when Randhir appears near her grabbing her waist he pasted their body together....

Kyo kiya yeh sb ? He asked her glaring her ...

Maine kya kiya ? She chipped innocently & next second she grinned...

Wo kya hai na party ekdum boring ho gyi toh Maine socha thora entertainment hona chahiye phir ...phir Maine socha kis pr prank khelu phir Maine socha aap pr prank khelti hu bs phir Maine idea drop kar diya kyoki aap par toh roj prank khhelti hu .... She chipped innocently & randhir was busy admiring her beautiful face who is still busy in blabbering...
Mr. Sadu boss se jyada or kon entertain kar shkta hai waise bhi Mr.boss humesha order karta hai yeh Karo wo mt Karo ab wife ki daat kha RHA h .... she shrugged her shoulder laughing heartily accompany with him ....
Tum sach mai pagal ho ... Randhir pinched her cheeks and chuckled joining their forehead together...
How someone can be so cute and innocent at the same time ....
He wondered will she can be serious in her life?
The answer was a big noooooo....
She is perfect like she is now ... Carefree and full on in herself...
where someone was listening their convo....

Hello!
How is it ?
Do tell me what you want in upcoming chapter ...
And thank you for your wonderful response..
Keep voting and leave your comments... ☺☺