Chapter 40

Randhir stopped the alarm which was ringing continuously.
He slightly rubbed his half blurred eyes and it popped out of its socket seeing the time.,9.00am..
Damn i slept so much...
he sat up on the bed with a jolt
But to his surprise,sanyukta wasn't there by his side... 

Now where's she..he murmured in his sleepy voice walking out of the room....
He direct went to the hall only to found her mom and dad having breakfast where Harsh was cracking jokes and Renu was laughing heartily a smile playing on his lips ...

Arey yeh lo Ranu bhi aa gya , Renu chipped looking at him ..
Good morning mom , dad ...
Morning son Harsh patted his shoulder ....

Come!  have breakfast !  Harsh said while  his gaze was searching someone special ....
Kya ? Kisi ko dhund rhe ho Ron ? Renuka eyed him suppressing her laugh obviously he was searching Sanyu ...

Mr. Romeo Sanyu Anju Ji k pass gyi hai Harsh rolled his eyes dramatically ..

ummmm Maine aap se pucha  Randhir glared him maintaining a straight face ...

Haa pta hai mn mai toh ladooo phuttt rhe honge na tere Harsh teased him where Renu slapped his arms playfully...

Huhhh... Kuch bhi aap breakfast Karo , Randhir rolled his eyes ...
Acha, Harsh wo sweets lejana or Anju Ji ko dedena office jate hue Renu said intensionally ..

Umm...wo mom sweets mai deduga I mean dad ko kyo presaan kre mai hu na Randhir stammered clearing his throat..
And Harsh and renu break down in fits of laughter holding stomach...

As he was about to stepped inside the Aggarwal mansion he heard some giggles from the garden area...

He walked in garden area and his eyes, Literally popped out of its socket looking at the  sight... where Sanyu was dancing in the water while the song was played on  :
Cham Cham cham

Zulfon se bandh liya dil
Seene pe se uddne laga anchal
Mujhse naina mila ke
Mausam hone lage pagal
Sabse hoke befikar
Naachu main aaj

Cham cham cham

her  right shoulder was raised while she was jerking her head  towards the girl who was watching her and join her matching her  steps ....

Sanyu was singing and jumping in the water like a school girl , enjoining every moment.. &  her wet hair was falling on her forehead lost in own world .
is she knows how cute and adorable she looks ?

Crazy! his heart whispered ,a big smile playing on his lips ..
"In the beginning, he never thought that he can fall in love with her, but see now!  she is the only reason for his smile."

strange it is! isn't it strange?  He chuckled on his own thought...
Where her friend turned and her   gaze caught Randhir starring at Sanyu crossing his arms across his chest...

Sanyu jiju her friend stammered ....
What jiju ? Sanaya tu chup kr  tumhare jiju na ekdum khadusssh hai ... Angry young man she mimicked like him...
Gussa toh nose pr beitha rhta hai , sanaya try to turned her but she was blabbering nonstop where Randhir was listening with a smile ....

Sanyu jiju hai ! Sanaya forcefully turned her back and Sanyu gasped covering her mouth with both palms where Sanaya ran inside leaving her alone with her ...

Wooohhhh.... Sanyu tried to ran inside but Randhir was tooo quick to hold her ... her back collide with his when he pasted her frame with him....

Mai sadu hu ? He whispered near her ear pulling her more close ...
Huhh.. Haaa she stammered closing her eyes & he kissed her eyes and her cheeks turned red bcz of shyness...

Hi! Here is next update ...
Please do votes and leave comments.
Thank you all 😍
I love you guys ❤❤