31. The Proposal

any kind of guy u want gurl thats the guy ill bee

OK LIKE TBH IT GETS A LITTLE DIRTY IN THIS CHAPTER

SO CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 5 PLS DONT READ.

JK LMFAO BUT FR IF U CANT HANDLE SHIT LIKE THIS WITH A MATURE ATTITUDE THAN DONT READ

lol im an immature fuck so ya know what lets just gooooo

& like a heads up i am no sexual writing expert so dont judge me bc tf am i suppose to describe the way she moans like damn.

but this isn't as descriptive as to the point where it's smuy alrite so chill

ok lol im done.

OH LIKE BTW CHECK OUT THE REVAMPED TRAILER

& LIKE I SUCK AT POSTING EVERY WEEK SO AS SOON AS I GET 40 VOTES ILL POST BC UGH

I CANT HELP BUT SHARE.

***

The next day

9:30 am

I woke up to the sound of a running shower. I jolted out of bed checking the time. "Shit." We should already be on the road. I jumped out of bed in my boxers reaching for my jeans. I quickly slipped them on. I unlocked my phone and saw a million texts from Macy. I rapidly dialed her number and she answered within seconds.

"Dunbar! I'm a genius - the party is coming together great -- NO! NATHAN I SAID WHITE ROSES WHAT IS THIS -" Macy yelled at practically everyone throughout the phone call. I sat on the bed continuing to hear her stress out. "Anyway, what time are you guys getting here?" Macy asked.

I fiddled with my fingers. "Well we are in Columbus. You guys are in tallahassee. It should be a 2 hour drive." I explained to Macy, she hummed over the phone. "Great well as long as you guys get here by 1, we'll be perfectly fine. Guests will start showing up at 12. Please don't keep us waiting."

I laughed softly over the phone. "Of Course not, I would never leave you waiting. I promise I'll get there on time and we'll have an amazing day. Okay. Macy stop panicking. Alright. bye." I hung up the call and soon after I heard the shower stop. And then out came Carson. She had a white, small might I say, towel wrapped around her body and a towel holding her hair.

"Hey -" I cleared my throat. "Hey baby." I said sitting on the bed watching as she began sorting through her clothes. Looking for stuff to wear. "I thought maybe on the way back we could visit your mom." My eyes kept roaming her body.

Liam stop.

Carson could tell her, she smirked herself. "That sounds like a good idea." She nodded walking over to my side of the bed. I began to get nervous. She teasingly played with the end of her short towel. "What-" my voice cracked a bit. I cleared it loudly again sitting up. "What are you doing?" I asked nervously. I wanted it so badly. But I didn't want to do anything without her being ready.

"What you've always wanted." Carson whispered smirking, she took off the towel from her head letting her wet hair drip. her leg swung over my side so she sat on my lower stomach. I gulped down watching as she came closer to my face. She neared me and gently gripped onto my face connecting her lips to mine.

I let my tongue slip into her mouth, her tongue fought back and denied entrance for me to explore. A small smirk began to form on my face. I felt her body rock back and forth making my friend a bit happy,

if ya know what I mean.

My hands groped onto her butt which was still covered with this very thin towel. We still continued to make out intensely. Soon my fingers made their way up the towel and I caressed her back. She smiled pulling away softly. I looked at her confused. She bit her lip making me want it even worse.