Chapter 5: Unexpected lunch

It was lunch time. I was all alone since Sophie was with Adam. So I decided to sit in the table near the fountain. Near the fountain meaning less people stayed. It's not that Soph or Adam didn't invite me I just didn't want to ruin their whole romance scenario. They even insisted me to stay but I declined.

I was about to bite my french fry when I saw Courtney and her minions walking in my direction. Ewww! Look at what they're wearing, I don't even think that that is still under the clothes' category and considering that we are in school.

They always wear something umm. What's the right word? Open? I mean something really revealing. I'm sure they have enough money to buy some decent clothes.

But that is nothing new, I guess. Same ole, same ole.

But come on! You've got to be kidding me! A skirt that short? The skirt she was wearing was so short that if she would bend her panties would be seen! (Or her thongs) Is she short in money that she can't buy clothes with enough fabric to cover her skin? Does she need a charity fund? Because I would be willing to donate.

Where are they headed?

I'm sure they wouldn't hang around here since they're the populars as people say.

They finally stop in front of my table. Oh joy! ....note the the sarcasm.

"Oh hi there umm what's your name again? Nerd." Courtney said. Nerd? I've been called worse.

"Nice one, Court. Nerd."Miranda laughed. What the hell? How was that funny?

"Yeeaaaah." the rest of the minions chorused and giggled maniacly like that show in Disney, Lilo and Stitch. Are they trying to portray that little bitch Myrtle and her minions or what?

Okay. That's just weird. But, true.

And! What the hell? What did I do now?

So I just pretended that no one was there so I chewed my french fry trying to ignore their presence. Thinking they were invisible which was kind of ironic because I'm the one who's you know a nobody. I thought that would make them go away, but I was wrong.

"Hmm, I knew she needed to clean her ears." Hannah scoffed.

There she goes again! Talking about my freaking ears! There's nothing wrong with my ears, excuse me! My ears are perfectly fine. The problem is your voice. It's so irritating to hear! It's so pitchy and fake. Sorry but my ears doesn't tolerate annoying sounds, for your information.

I really really really wanna burst right now.

Ugh. Annoying minions.

"I wonder if she cleaned her ears." Chloe said amusingly.

Chloe is Adam's lab partner. My best friend's boyfriend's partner. Well, she used to be my friend not until she ditched me and Sophie to join Courtney's minions. Ugh. Social climber much?

"What do you want?" I asked bitterly.

If only I had the guts I would totally tell them how annoying they were! And still are!

As much as I hate them, I don't have the guts to fight them. I, for one, is a coward. Sad, right?

"What do I want? There are plenty things I want. But to be specific..........maybe stop flirting with my boyfriend?" Courtney said clearly.

Oh my god. Hahahahaha. What? Is this some kind of joke? I don't even know how to flirt. What's wrong with this girl?

"Aww, scared to answer, it's okay I don't bite." Courtney said with a sly smirk.

"Ummm...I .....I do-don't know what you're talking about." I stuttered. Damn it! Why can't I have the guts?

"I thought you were smart."Hannah said and laughed which was really disturbing to the ears, might I add.

I never said I was smart. But I'm sure as hell I'm smarter than them. Ugh.

"Stop acting dumb, nerd." Courtney said. "You better back off or else." She continued.

Acting dumb? You're the one who's always acting dumb since you think that guys' think it's cute. Dumbass. And or else what? Why would she let me back off if I didn't even do anything? She has got to be kidding me!? Flirting isn't even in my dictionary. All I do is stare him like an idiot which is obviously different from flirting. I don't even have a chance with him. No fat chance.

"God, who do you think you are Jessica? Even if you flirt no one would be head over heels for you especially Courtney's Zach." Miranda said while crossing her arms.

Then why do you want me to back off if no one will be head over heels for me? Logic, please. God. Help me.

"Let's go girls, she's just a waste of our time, but remember nerd, back off." Courtney said.

Girls? More like Let's go 'minions.'

"Bitch." I muttered.

"What did you just say?" Courtney glared at me.

Ooopsss.

"Did she just say? Ohmy." Chloe said.

God, what the hell? I didn't even say it out loud yet she heard it? What kind of ears does the girl have?

"Umm, nothing." I said innocently.

"Good." Chloe said then she left clicking on her heels.

That bitch.

God. That slut. I didn't even. Ugh. I just want to slam her face on the table and hope I could break her nose that she would need a nose job. That's not a bad idea! It would definitely fit the package of her Barbie character. Fake personality, fake nose. Or maybe her nose is already fake?

I wish Soph was here. She'll definitely explain to them that I didn't do such thing.

RINNNGGGGGGG.

The sound of hell. I haven't even finish my lunch yet. Thank you so much Courtney and the minions! I really appreciate it! You've wasted my lunch and I'm still starving.

Ughhh, Geometry was next. Another subject, I hate. Kill me now.

When I reached the classroom, our teacher was already there.

Ohh yippey.....

So basically the teacher just allowed me to get in. Thank god for a miracle!

As soon as the class began, I started tuning out and daydreaming about Zach.

It isn't a crime, right? I'm just thinking about him. It's not like I'm flirting. It's just like daydreaming about some hot model.

Zach Ford, why are you so handsome?

------------------------------------

A/N: I'm sorry for the errors. I'm still gonna edit this chapter and the chapters before. Anyways,

Comments?

Suggestions?