Chapter 9: T.G.I.F

This week was really quick. I swear. Next thing I knew it, it was a Friday! TGIF!!! Guess what??!?

Drum roll, please!

Hint: His name starts with Z!

Yes, you guessed it right! Zach Ford.

Zach...

Ford....

Just asked for my number!!!! You sure didn't see that coming since I didn't too!

So yup, you heard me. The all-star basketball captain hottie asked for my freaking number!

I still can't believe it!!! It's like I was in a fairytale! Everything was surreal. Like I was in the moment of 'Someone pinch me! I think I'm dreaming.' Ahhhhh!!!! I'm going crazy!!! Okay, let me tell you how he asked me. My number, I mean.

FLASHBACK:

It was a normal lunch with Sophie. I was eating salad. Kidding! I'm not on a freaking diet!! I hate eating salad. Well, don't get me wrong, I'm not trying saying that salad tastes bad. It actually tastes good. But, are you kidding me?? Salad as my freaking lunch?? I don't have a problem with my body. It's actually okay.

So I was eating burger, yes a burger. I eat a lot actually. Why starve myself? If there's a delicious thing called FOOD.

"Jess, I still don't get why you're so freaking thin and you eat a lot of freaking food!" Soph said. See! This is what I meant.

"Metabolism, prolly." I replied, smiling.

"You lucky girl! If only you'd wear clothes that would hug your body instead of baggy clothes which are hiding your curves, by the way. Why don't we go shopping later?" She said in an excited tone.

This is what I meant. My best friend is my total opposite! She's a fashionista and I'm like a fashion don't. I still love her, anyway.

"But I love these clothes. They're comfortable. So no shopping needed." I said convincingly.

"Fine. But someday you have to let me take you shopping! Pretty please?" She begged.

"Never." I replied.

"Never say never, Jess! Pwetty pweaaase." She said using her puppy dog eyes.

Hah. Reminds me of Justin Bieber. Gross. "Nope. That won't work." I said disapprovingly.

"Pweaaase? Jessy cakes?" She said still with puppy dog eyes.

Great. I can't believe it's working.

"Someday." I said.

"Promise?" She asked satisfied with my answer.

It's the least I can do for her for always being on my side despite my 'anti-socialness'

"Yes, I promise." I smiled.

"Repeat after me." She said. "I, Jessica Mort---."

"Hey, umm, Jess?" I heard a familiar voice.

I moved my head to the side to see who it was. Not that I don't have a clue who it was. I just don't want to have false hopes.

Oh my freaking. It was Zach. I was right.

"Yeah?" I replied, failing to hide the excitement in my tone.

He scratched his head. What a cutie! "Can I have your digits? So that I can send you my address to do our IP." He asked.

Oh my god!!! Did he just asked for my number?!?!?! NO FREAKING WAAAAY!!!! Zach Ford just asked for my digits!!! And plus I'll get his number meaning he'll tex---