Chapter 3:Soryu?!

I could see Eisuke's eyes widen slightly,as if didn't expect me to have one.Ugh!The jerk!

We stopped in front of a fancy hotel which had the shape of a spade that you usually found in cards.Well,it's not called Tres Spades for nothing.But from here,it really did look magnificent.The sun shining on the glass panels of the hotel and gleaming lights that adorned the outside and inside.

Eisuke pulled me in as I gaped at everything I'm seeing.

We stepped inside a stylish elevator as he took out some sort of card and swiped it across the panel that was at the top of all the buttons.He then pressed a button that had the 'penthouse' label on it and the elevator ascended.

"So uh,what am I supposed to do for you?"

"Tch,what else?Serve me."

"But don't you have-"

"Shut up" he snapped as the elevator door opened and he walked out.

What have I gotten myself into.....

I quickly ran to catch up to him as he merely glanced down at me and continued walking.We stopped as he pushed open two large doors and came face to face with what seemed to be a lounge.

Posh sofas and couches were set around a glass table which faced the huge television.There was a grand staircase behind it and a door which I guess led to the kitchen.

Some men were sitting on the couches when I caught sight of....

"Soryu?!"