Chapter 11:Yukari Ichinomiya

We drove through town and ended up in front of a company which was owned by Daichi Matsuura,Yukari's soon-to-be husband.We stepped inside the building and was soon in front of Daichi's office.I knocked and heard a "come in" as Eisuke and I stepped inside.

"Ah,Carolyn.And who's this?" Daichi gave Eisuke a smile as Eisuke returned it with a blank look,causing Daichi's smile to falter.

"Daichi,Eisuke.Eisuke,Daichi." I introduced them.

"Ah,well it's good to meet you Eisuke.So Carolyn,what brings you here?" Daichi asked me.

"I was wondering if Yukari was in,we wanted to talk to her about something."

"Yukari?Oh,she should be here soon.She delivers my lunch everyday after all."

*knock knock*

"That should be her.Come in" Daichi said as the door opened to reveal Yukari.Her face brightened when she saw me.

"Carolyn!I haven't seen you in forever!" Yukari squealed as she hugged me and I smiled as I hugged back.

"Hey there Yukari,Eisuke wanted to see you so I brought him here" I said as I turned towards where Eisuke was standing....

Only to find him gone....

"Huh?Where did he go?" I asked Daichi as he pointed at the open door and I sighed frustratingly.He wanted to meet her and now he doesn't?

Goddamnit can't he make up his freakin mind?!

"Sorry Yukari,I'll introduce him to you some other time" I apologised when she suddenly grabbed my wrist.

"Carolyn....this Eisuke you speak of...is he..."

I nod silently as she gasped.

"Yes Yukari.He is Eisuke Ichinomiya.You're long lost brother."