New Book On The Way!

Hey there guys!👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

So I've come up with an idea for my new book which will be focusing on Soryu this time!

Love you Soryu😘

Ahem!Anyway,here's a special sneak peek to what the summary is gonna be like!

-------

It's been three years.....

Three years since Soryu Oh lost the love of his life....Ayumi Hozushi.....who was kidnapped and never to be seen ever again.

They were supposed to get married...how did it turn out this way?

He could never forget her black midnight hair and her unique golden eyes.....

He never gave up looking for her...never.She was the only light in his dark world....loosing her felt like loosing a part of himself.

She was his other half....she made him complete.She made him feel feelings a mobster should never have felt.

And on this day,after his three years of long searching....he's finally found her.

"Who are you?"

Those three words might seem natural to anyone yet it shattered Soryu Oh's whole world.

Amnesia.

~~~~~~~~~~

Ayumi Hozushi remembers this man very well.

This was the man who broke her heart the day he stopped looking.

Amnesia?

It was all a lie.One big fat lie.

But now,Ayumi wants revenge.

Sweet-bitter revenge.

Her mother told her everything she needed and wanted to know.

Ten years of trust and love...all for it to crash down in a matter of seconds the second she heard those words.

"He gave up"

Ayumi has vowed to never be weak and let herself fall for this man ever again.

She has two mafia groups under her control.The Ice Wolves and The Flaming Serpent.Which also happens to be Japan's most dangerous mafia group there is....and the one Soryu Oh is seeking an alliance with.

"You broke my heart....now.....I'm going to break yours."

An eye for an eye.

Or in this case...

A heart for a heart.

"Our love is gone"

In a game of chess.....

"Just give up"

Between a cat and mouse....

"I hate you!"

Only one shall come out victorious...

"Why....?"

And one will be hurt....

"Get out of my life!"

The question is....

"I've never stopped loving you!"

.....who will it be?

-----

So what do you think?

If you find it interesting , then please check it out when I decided to publish it!

It might be a bit slow since I'm currently working on the cover for it.

Just wanna say another big thank you for those who have read,voted and commented on Cold Love!

Super appreciate it!

See you next time guys!Peace out!

~Carolyn✌🏻️😂

P.S.

Guess who it is in the picture above!Hehe!